Forum Member Get-together

Started by Rudy Taylor, July 27, 2007, 05:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Rudy Taylor

OK, gang, everybody head ot Flo's for lunch today!  No use letting that food go to waste.

Just kidding, of course.

It truly is "a wonderful life."

flo

sorry, Rudy, you're too late.  It's already thrown out. :-\
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Diane Amberg

Flo, I feel so bad for you. Even though I knew I couldn't come, I know you were looking forward to the get together and worked hard on your contribution to it. How can we (I) make it up to you? I know it's different out there, but around here we always have sources for safe left overs. My fire house guys are always up for something good, the senior center takes food and we have a small orphanage that is always grateful for whatever comes their way, the Sunday Breakfast Mission also and to some extent, The Salvation Army.  I guess it's just my peculiar way, but I hate to see hard work and good cooking wasted.

Janet Harrington

Oh, Flo, I am so sorry.  I was afraid that someone wouldn't have time to read the Forum and sure enough, it happened to you.  Want me to make dinner for you, then you not show up, then I throw it out?

Rudy Taylor

A confidential hint to Flo:  Be nice to Janet but throw her food out anyway.

I hear she is a carrier of pediscuedicogwamificoficatory ijjitricululosis.

Teresa

Oh I am SO sorry Flo. I just now got on the forum today and seen where you didn't see the cancellation. I take full responsibility. I should have e-mailed everyone personally and I didn't even think of it. You are one of the regulars that is on the forum a lot and I just figured that even though you hadn't been posting much you were probably reading.
I am once again. very sorry for not sending e-mails.
I will be glad to reimburse you for the $ amount of food or better yet.. I will make you something and send it over.
Why did you throw it out? From what I remember, Marvin will eat anything.. LOL

i feel so bad for you, and I know that the time and effort in making it can't be reimbursed.
I just feel horrible... :-[
Please accept my apology.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Diane Amberg

Rudy, I hope Janet doesn't really have Pediscuedcogwamificatoryijjitriculosis! ( By the way, it only has one "j' in it.) It can be very serious if it isn't caught early. I've only seen a few cases on the ambulance over the years. We've pretty well gotten rid of it on the east coast. There is a shot for it, but it's only about 80% effective and no insurance covers it. It's those darn itchy blisters between the toes that are so bothersome. The horney growths on the side of the foot aren't too bad, but it makes wearing nylons difficult. They keep getting snagged. :(

Rudy Taylor

... you can't just say horney growths!

indygal

Too late, Rudy. She done went and said it.

Diane Amberg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk