Forum Member Get-together

Started by Rudy Taylor, July 27, 2007, 05:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Mom70x7

QuoteI'll be there with bells on.

Isn't the saying:

with rings on her fingers and bells on her toes, she shall have music wherever she goes.

Janet Harrington

Well, I think so, but I was hoping I could just have the bells on and leave the rings off.

Diane Amberg

You'd better ride your white horse too.

Rudy Taylor

Oh, Janet, you know everybody loves you.

(Except the dumb voters)
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Rudy Taylor on August 05, 2007, 07:10:14 PM
Oh, Janet, you know everybody loves you.

(Except the dumb voters)

Now, that made me laugh out loud, Rudy.

Jo McDonald

YeeeeeHawwwwwwwwww     September 22, 2007  West Park, Howard Kansas  What could be better --- rain or shine, and then we have the Marshallette and the Marshal ridin' herd on the day and the option of a back up place  -- Cox Building  --- 
Now really, forum family, it doesn't get much better than this.  Only thing missing to bring is   your camera    just in case we are asked to contribute some candid shots to add to the much anticipated vidoe to emerge from this wonderful get together.

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

flo

wow - take a day off for my own family reunion and things really start hopping.  Sounds like everything is planned and on track except for the entertainment which seems to be up in the air yet, but time to bring it back down to earth before the 22nd of September.  Speaking of bells, any of you ever hear the bells I always wore on my shoes on Christmas Eve day at work and Christmas Day wherever I was?  I know some of you had to be in the Co-op on that day.  Bells and my Santa hat.  Now Merry Christmas everyone, I gotta get busy.  See ya the 22nd.  (course I'll lbe posting between now and then  ;D)
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Mom70x7

Well, Flo, I really think you are NEEDED as well as coming just for the fun of it.

I think Janet is singing, right? or singing and dancing - I forget which.

Emptynest is providing the choreography for her, if she's dancing,
and singing with her if she's just singing.

We need you to provide the accompaniment - that can be piano, organ or bells.  ;D

I half-way volunteered to find an outfit for her,
but my sources were simply going to be the people on the forum here.

I figure Teresa will video-tape it for posterity.

I'll help with publicity for Janet and Emptynest.
I can contact the newspaper (hello, Rudy!!!  ;) )

I just know that Janet likes accompaniment and that's one of the things you do well.
If you want to use your bells, that's between the two of you.  ;D   ;D   ;D

flo

mom70x7 - U know, the entertainment COULD be a piano duet or a piano and organ duet, don't ya' think? OR a piano and organ duet with a song and dance team  ::) just endless possibilities.  ;D
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Mom70x7

I'll play chopsticks with you -  ;D !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk