Forum Member Get-together

Started by Rudy Taylor, July 27, 2007, 05:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Roma Jean Turner

The way things change in life, who knows?  Just throw a dart at the calendar and let us know where it lands. 

Rudy Taylor

We gotta keep Teresa happy, so let her choose the date.

Get that girl ticked off and she'll unplug us.  With no Elk County Forum, we'd go back to being
boring ol' us.

Go, girl.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Mom70x7

I agree, I agree, I agree.

Pick a date, Teresa (and Kjell). Those of us who can come will do so. The rest of us will have to wait for the next one. (and I'm assuming there'll be a next one. I can't imagine us getting together once and saying, "okay, that's it, no more."  :D )

As you guys already know, someone's going to be unhappy. But it will also work out that that's the best weekend for someone else.  :)

emptynest

I miss going to things all the time----some I'm invited to----others I wish I could be invited to.   My only thought is.....if you set the date too far away---people might forget it.    If it is too soon, some may have already penciled in other affairs.  So, you can't win 'em all.  I am with the ones who say let Teresa pick the date and go from there. And it could be that the ones who make it are already here and may see each other around anyway. Still fun!

Roma Jean Turner

:DDid someone say something about baked macaroni and cheese??? :P

Teresa

ok.............

September 22.... at the West park..( there is more shade there and it is bigger)

Starting at.....
Do ya'll want to start at 2:00?.. 3:00?
I think noon might be too hot.

If it's raining... I will make sure I have the Cox Building on stand by.

And mama and I were talking..and I think she is right ..
that I think that it won't hurt everyone to bring some kind of meat dish and then another side dish.

For one thing, it will give a nice variety and it will take the load off of Ta Ta and I so we won't have to make such humongous quantity's of meat. ( Although I will  fry quite a bit of chicken.. but still I think it is a great idea.)

What do you think of that suggestion?

Is there any other details?

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Wilma

Fine with me.  That is just 2 blocks north of me and if it weren't uphill I could roll up there.  Joanna is also close so guess neither of us has an excuse not to be there.

Mom70x7

And I'm catty-corner, so I'll be there.

I think your idea of two dishes - meat and side dish -  is a good one. I'm assuming the side dish could be veggies, salad or dessert, right?

As far as time goes - if we're going to eat, 2 pm would make it a late lunch, which is fine. Or bump it to 4 pm and have an early supper, which is also fine. If we all know we're going to eat shortly after we get there, the time won't matter, I think.

Teresa

sides can be anything..

And Maybe 3:00?

would that be okay with everyone?

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Rudy Taylor

It truly is "a wonderful life."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk