Forum Member Get-together

Started by Rudy Taylor, July 27, 2007, 05:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

frawin

Flo, I have a recipe for Methodist Chicken!  You might want it too!

mlw

flo

Susan, that was hilarious - thanks for sharing that.  Will remember to share it with Aunt Vola Sunday at the reunion.  Had an e-mail from her last night that she would not be bringing "Methodist" potatoes this year so it was up to me.  Wouldn't be a family reunion without 'em.  (note to self: don't forget to go to Family Market today)
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Rudy Taylor

Hey, who said the Methodists are chicken?

(That should start a new thread that will last until the judgment day)
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Narvous

Narvous
Cowboy on the Rockin H

frawin

I didn't say Methodists were chicken---but they do know how to make Methodist Chicken.  Actually, the recipe was given to me by a Baptist!

Diane Amberg

Teresa

Back to the topic at hand!

We have several dates and we need some more input on them or other dates if anyone has a preference.

If not.. we will decide...and go from there.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

flo

Teresa, my two cents worth again - I don't think you can get a date that is going to be satisfactory to everyone - with so many there are going to be those that are too far to travel, have other things already scheduled, etc.  I vote - you just pick a date and let the rest of us know.  Those than can come, will, and those that can't can maybe make the next one.  We can always let them know what a good time everyone else had.  ;D Just for the record I am against having it the same day as the Elk River Festival, however.

Joanna

Ditto.  Ditto.   And the folks that can't make it will be surely be able to watch a wonderful video slideshow shortly thereafter. 8)

flo

oh, yeah, Teresa, don't forget your video camera  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk