Forum Member Get-together

Started by Rudy Taylor, July 27, 2007, 05:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Ole Granny

While working on our wood floors, my husband decided to replace a few windows before finishing the floors.  The dining room windows are almost in. Good idea since everything is out of his way but this extends the mess.  Talk about unorganization.  Later would be better for me, too.  Ole Granny
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Buddyboy

We have 25th anniversary and another meeting in November already. So, November is not good for us, but that's ok. I think we just need to get it started.

Teresa

Kjell just called and it is a good possibility that he will have to fly out to California  Friday for the wk end.
Nothing definite but it looks to be that way.
I am going to make the call here.

We will cancel this get together for now..and I will speak for the Cox Building for November sometime.
There is no point in having a get together if no one can make it.

It is just one of those "life things" as Judy said.
Hope everyone is okay with me making this decision, but time didn't allow me to mull it over much..

I will post this in the other thread too...

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Rudy Taylor

Oh, that makes me so happy!  I won't miss the get-together after all.

Looking forward to a rescheduled date.

It truly is "a wonderful life."

Wilma

Works for me.  We will freeze whatever.  I prefer being inside anyway.  More hard surface for wheelies.

flo

I for one did not get this mesesage in time.  I have food prepared that won't freeze, have made two trips to the park and finally decided I had the time wrong.  Oh, well, won't be the first time I have wasted food. >:(
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Ole Granny

Flo, So sorry you missed the cancellation.  Next time when they have it-just come and don't bring food.  What were we going to have from you??  Tell us so we can suffer.  I had a peanut butter sandwich for lunch because I was too busy to cook anything.  I don't even like peanut butter sandwiches.  Sorry!  Ole Granny
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Mom70x7

I don't remember the meat - but she was bringing the Methodist potatoes!!!

I want some!!!!!  :(

Oh well, maybe next time.

flo

the potatoes and I had fixed a smoked sausgage/saurkraut dish
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Wilma

I wish I had some of the potatoes and sausage.  I don't need the sauerkraut.  I get tired of having to decide what to fix for myself.  Since first daughter is close, she makes some of the decisions and does most of the actual cooking.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk