Forum Member Get-together

Started by Rudy Taylor, July 27, 2007, 05:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Wilma

frawin

Teresa, we would love to be there but this old man is having surgery in Lubbock Texas next week and I will be stuck in the Hospital for a few days and not able to travel for quite awhile. I was looking forward to all of the great cooking.
Have fun I am anxious to hear about it later.
Frank Winn

Marcia Moore

Tim and I still plan to come, but we will both be working that day so might be a few minutes late.

Roma Jean Turner

I am planning on coming, but if it looks like in the end to few are going to show up to warrent the food and planning, let me know.  It is 4 hours one way for me. I was going to stay all night Friday night, but may just come Saturday morning.  Haven't decided.  Anyway keep me posted.   

Ole Granny

I hope to be there.  I'm trying to get away.   Not sure right now.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Janet Harrington

Rudy Taylor

Doggone it, I hate this, but I can't be there on Saturday afternoon.  I've got to emcee a barbeque for Sen. Derek Schmidt at Independence at 5 p.m. and must be there by 4.

Originally, when we talked about 1 p.m., I thought I could make it, but I'll have to skip this one.  Please tell everyone hello for me.

It truly is "a wonderful life."

Teresa

Well dang... I am wondering if maybe we shouldn't move the date to November sometime...
There is not many going to be able to make it.. just sounds like about 10 locals..

What do you all think?

I haven't started making anything yet and my chickens will freeze.. ( Actually November would be a better time anyway ( for me)
But with Susan, and Rudy and frank and Myrna and Old Granny and Patryn, Judy Harder, Vinettes  and a few others that can't make it now .. maybe the time to do it would be later.

Comments??
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Judy Harder

If it is up to me............Later would be better.......and indoors better still.

I don't think I have plans for November..........but you know LIFE.....it does get in the way when I
plan something.

again, I am just a voice of one and will do what all agrees to. keep the plans going
I do think we should have a yearly (twice-yearly) meeting............lets hear it from others.

Hugs and God  bless..Judy
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Roma Jean Turner

Actually later would be better for me. I was going to try to do this, but with everything I have to do next week it was going to be a real stretch both physically and financially to do it all.  In fact it would be a relief to me do it later.  My cousin was going to try and come down and she had to cancel as well.

I have a wedding in Wichita the last weekend in October and then am planning nothing else, except with our group.
November would be fine.  I'd like to save up and stay at the Cattle Baron I hear it is really nice.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk