How Does Your Garden Grow?

Started by Diane Amberg, July 27, 2007, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kdfrawg

I don't know about Rudy, but I think that Kjell and Teresa should have a talk with the software to see if it can be nicer to Flo!

The nerve!

Rudy Taylor

OK, you guys. Now everybody thinks I have this beautiful estate to show off ad it's really just a dinky little flower garden. I've seen some pretty ones in Elk County this summer, too.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Teresa

Well??

Ya gonna post it or whistle Dixie!

::)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

Rudy, if I were you, I would just whistle Dixie for a few minutes, and let them just wonder what beautiful garden flowers you are keeping hid.   hahahahahahaha :laugh: :laugh:
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Rudy Taylor

whr whr whrrrr whr whrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

(Whistling Dixie sure does sound different on the internet, doesn't it?)
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Teresa

Quit stallin' Pilgram... and git ta puttin' that picture up.

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Kermit on July 31, 2007, 02:33:40 PM
It prolly won't let you upload a billboard-sized photo. It will just tell you that it cannot do that. Like most computers, it will be a binary decision: "Yes" or "No."

;)

PROLLY?????  And that word came from where?????

Teresa

He prolly pulled it right out of his 'Fruit of the Looms'..

Janet Harrington

You guys are so funny.  I wish I could get the internet at work, so I would quit missing out during the day.

We have intranet that gives us information for use in the facility.  We are able to access a few links that deal with stuff from the State of Kansas, but that's it.  Waa Waa Waa.  What a poor baby I am?  I can't have Internet at work. :'( :'( :'(

kdfrawg

Actually, I think I invented it.  ;D  It was adopted as normal posting shorthand by most of the members of Compuserve, just like LOL and ROFL, beginning in about 1980 and continuing through at least 1995.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk