#77 For Contacting Law Enforcement

Started by frawin, July 27, 2007, 06:31:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emptynest

Janet,
Just think if you wore that fringed Annie Oakley dress that Mom 70x7 can find and we wrote our own songs to sing at the forum get together---we might get even more people to attend.  Cause there's no tellin' who might show up to see you in a fringed dress.  And then when Teresa video tapes......you could be wearing a holster.........I can just see it.......I'm thinking maybe it's best that you become a one-woman show.  I'll just work on the choreography part for you.

Mom70x7

ooooooooo - how wonderful - singing AND dancing!

:D   ;D   :o   ;D   :D   ::)   ;D   :D   :laugh:   :-*   :D

kdfrawg

Does this mean that we get to see Janet cavort?  In a video?

Teresa

Quote from: Mom70x7 on August 05, 2007, 10:01:37 PM
ooooooooo - how wonderful - singing AND dancing!

:D   ;D   :o   ;D   :D   ::)   ;D   :D   :laugh:   :-*   :D

I somehow do not believe I want to see it..OR hear it!  :-\
;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

LisaT

Ok just so you know in Kansas it is
*47 NOT *77
The 47 are the initials H P for Highway Patrol
so there you have it.
Trooper Ost gave me that info in defensive driving. He said it was very helpful if someone was following a wreckless vehicle or some other vehicle that had a problem or even an accident since you don't always know where a 911 call will go.

As for that fringed dress thing I think that would be a good photo op. LOLOLOLOL

Janet Harrington

NO.  NO.  NO.  NO.  NO.  NO. NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO.

kdfrawg

There goes that funny "nonononononono" sound again.

What the heck is that?

Wilma

Janet is probably remembering the fringed denim skirt she wore in a play some years ago, along with a fringed vest, a star and a sidearm.  Wish I had taken a picture.

Janet Harrington

Well, guess what.  A picture does exist of that outfit, but I'm not sharing it with you guys.  hahahahahaha

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk