How'd they do that?

Started by flo, July 24, 2007, 11:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

I think a tree frog so he can survey his kingdom from a bird's eye view and see what's going on
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Teresa

Speaking of frogs..and toads.. have you ever seen so many as there are tis year?
They are just everywhere!
The high water has just driven them out of every nook and cranny. I went to move a flower pot and there was 2 little toads inside.. peeking out at me.. I run in to grab my camera and when I came back out they had left. I must have scared the little things.
( I knew I should have put my make up on before I went outside )  ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

kdfrawg

I am indeed a tree frawg.

We had peepers real early this year, down in the ditch by the highway that runs by the house. Then it froze hard for several days and they were gone. But they were soon back with a vengeance and we have a lot of them, too. There is a herpetology (snakes, frogs, etc.) professor that comes into the coffee shop that I frequent who said the ones that came out first were the dumb ones. The ones that came out after the freeze were the smart ones, and the ones that came out a few weeks after that were the ones that were brilliant enough to take his classes.

Diane Amberg

See, natural selection does work. In a few hundred generations those progeny will be as smart as our own Kermit.

kdfrawg

I would hope that they would be considerably brighter than me. There are entire weeks during which it would be difficult to pick out my candle on a moonless night.

;)

Diane Amberg

Well, I haven't seen the size of your candle. ;D ;D ;D

kdfrawg

Women. Size, size, size.

< shaking head >

< muttering >

< wandering off >

flo

MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Diane Amberg

What, what?? Did I say something ?? ;) ;) ;) ;D

Jo McDonald

OOPS  Here we go again......Stand back everyone -- this might get  a little testy

hahahahahahaha

ROFLMAO
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk