Cute and Clever Pets

Started by Wilma, July 22, 2007, 08:11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

I am starting this because everybody has a cute and clever pet or knows someone that has and my Bud did something this morning that I have never seen a cat do before.

I was talking about him and you know that pets know when they are being talked about, and I said something somewhat derogatory about him.  He rolled one eye up at me and back down like a question mark.  Yes, it was one eye, not both of them.  Now, tell me, ye fountains of all knowledge, is this possible?

Janet Harrington

I'm sure he did just that.  What you failed to mention is that your cat is retarded.  That's why he can do those things.

Wilma

desertlilydarla

Now now....Janet please be nice to Wilma. Give her a  :-* and say your sorry.
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

Wilma

Diane Amberg

Your cat should have sympathetic eye movement and not do that, but if you saw it, then he did. He's not part chameleon is he?

Wilma

No, but I was thinking maybe part owl?  or frawg?

Janet Harrington

No, Diane, he's just retarded.

kdfrawg

Retarded?

The cat?

The owl?

The frawg?

Janet Harrington

The cat.  I shouldn't say he is retarded.  That is just plain mean.  He has a disability.  When he was a baby he was sick.  He used to walk around my dad's feet in circles.  Daddy wouldn't let him go outside because he was afraid he would get lost.  Actually, the older he gets, the less disabled he gets.  Does that make sense?  It took him 2 years to learn to jump on Mother's bed.  Now, she can't keep him off.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk