Favorite Smell

Started by Janet Harrington, July 21, 2007, 01:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

I just saw Kermit hopping away as fast as he could go.

kdfrawg

Have I gotten away yet?

< huff, huff, puff >

Diane Amberg

Yes, you got away, but there's this little kid with a net swishing around the grass by the edge of the pond, so you better lay low.

Judy Harder

I am sorry that I caused anyone pain when I shared my feelings about my cancer.
Just 8 months before they found the cancer I lost both my daughter-in-law and my son......Jenny to colon cancer and Bobby to a broken heart......that was called an anuerism...............so when I had to go through the cancer therapy and all that, figured  after burying Bob and Jenny I could deal with anything.
They didn't have kids and lived in North Carolina (when Bob got out of Army he was at Fort Bragg and they just stayed there).....I had to go to North Carolina and settle their affairs...........well believe me that was hard too........and without God and my faith that we are where we are meant to be.........I would have given up and let the cancer get me.......NOT..........just wanted to share......and if I stepped on anyones toes or caused one to be sad, I AM SORRY.....I meant no harm...
God bless you.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

flo

Teresa, I agree about the smells of a candle/potpori shop -
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

kdfrawg

Candle shops make me sneeze.

;D

Diane Amberg

Al too, he won't go in.

flo

then I take it that's not your favorite smell

kdfrawg

LOL! Well, no, Flo, I guess that it is not. I don't really mind the smells (potpourri in stores does the same thing to me) because sometimes the smell is good. It just that to really smell it, the air has to be going in nice and normally, but it just gets so far before I sneeze and the air is on the way out very quickly. I'm not sure what it is.

flo

think it's a "guy" thing  ;D ;D ;D ::)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk