Favorite Smell

Started by Janet Harrington, July 21, 2007, 01:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

More from me: evergreens when the sun is hot, especially Balsam Firs, fresh mown grass and hay, salt mud flats when the tide is out, grilled beast of any kind, fresh lemons, burning leaves on an October day, baking bread, elephant breath.

kdfrawg

Elephant breath?

Honestly, how often does that come up?

desertlilydarla

elepahnt breath , how about elephant poo mixed with mud.   I went to the Independance Zoo when I was 15 and was told to watch out for the elehpants, but they never said why....the elehpant pickup a  mix of poo and we all started to run, but I tripped on a pipe and the elephant sprayed me from my waist down.  that is smelly :'(
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

Diane Amberg

Not THAT kind of elephant breath... its usually a mix of the odor of fruit, peanuts and hay.

Rudy Taylor

newly mown hay (achoo!)
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Jo McDonald

Honest to Pete-----sometimes this forum just goes completely nuts - so    hahahahahaha   love it,  love it,  love it !!!  Nutty putty coo-koo.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

emptynest

The smell of my favorite simmering potpourri and fresh lemon anything.  Baby magic lotion, and a very clean, chlorinated and balanced swimming pool. "Still"and "Armani Code" perfumes.  And my husband's bottle of cologne---which I will keep forever.......

Janet Harrington

The smell of the cow barn when Grandma was in there milking her cows.

MarineMom

the smell that comes after a spring shower
bread fresh out of the oven
lavender
sun dried laundry

Diane Amberg

Oh, my. Here we are talking about things that smell so good and the Google ads at the bottom of my screen say,"Hey Stinky Lady " Yuck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk