Favorite Smell

Started by Janet Harrington, July 21, 2007, 01:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

The smell of homemade bread baking.

Diane Amberg

You all are making me hungry. Well, maybe not the horse one. I need go cook  dinner.

Judy Harder

I love walking by somebody who just stepped out of a bath or shower and smells like soap and water.......Not the perfumey ones........altho if a guy!!!Yep a MALE walks in with some Brut or Stetson on, I would/will follow him all over the place........LOL.
You all can have flowery perfume.....I am allergic to it.....and I love gardening and sweet smelling flowers, but the minute I stick my nose into them.......Achoo...and cough, cough

Fresh washed air is another one.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Jo McDonald

A baby's breath - a spring shower - a cake baking in the oven - fresh baked bread - lilacs - a well seasoned pork roast on the grill...........Oh  so many many things --- isn't it wonderful we have the sense of smell????
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

greatguns

I love the smell of a fresh mowed lawn and the smell of rain.  Lucky me, I've had both today!!!!!!!!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Wilma

A hay field ready for baling
rain
roses
the inside of a new car
the inside of my house when I have been away and am tired.  The house has finally become mine but still smells a bit like Millie's house.
a good friend
I'll think of more later.

kdfrawg

The smell of good wood going through the saw.

Wilma

freshly plowed field
Colonel when he is wet
my lavender scented hand lotion
alfalfa field in bloom

Janet Harrington

Gosh, Mother!  You like the smell of Colonel when he is wet?  Oh, boy.  We'll have to come over more often when it is raining and see if you still like the smell.  ha ha ha ha

Wilma

yes, Colonel when he is wet
wood smoke
my mother's fried chicken
locust trees in bloom
real Christmas trees

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk