Display Name Change

Started by kdfrawg, July 20, 2007, 10:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

I really hate to disappoint you guys, but if you are going to talk "geek" talk about computers, then leave me out.  ha ha

I don't care if you make a link about whatever.  If it doesn't interest me, I won't read it.

kdfrawg

Well, heck, that's okay by me, Janet.

I'm pretty sure we can geek without you.

;D

Teresa

Quote from: Janet Harrington on July 24, 2007, 07:05:38 PM
I really hate to disappoint you guys, but if you are going to talk "geek" talk about computers, then leave me out.  ha ha

I don't care if you make a link about whatever.  If it doesn't interest me, I won't read it.

Well ~~ Like ..ahhhh  I hate to disappoint you* Miss Conceited Think You're All That*.... but I don't think that they give a flying flip if you read what they write or if you don''t ..and I'm pretty sure they will 'leave you out'.  and not lose much sleep over it. ::) LOL

((((I'mmmmm Baaaaaacckkk)))
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Rudy Taylor

Alright! That's what I like ... a good, unadulterated antidote to Janet-isms.  Ain't nobody like our queen to apply such ointment.

But watch out ... I predict Janet will be back in good form.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Teresa on July 25, 2007, 12:55:16 AM
Quote from: Janet Harrington on July 24, 2007, 07:05:38 PM

Well ~~ Like ..ahhhh  I hate to disappoint you* Miss Conceited Think You're All That*.... but I don't think that they give a flying flip if you read what they write or if you don''t ..and I'm pretty sure they will 'leave you out'.  and not lose much sleep over it. ::) LOL

((((I'mmmmm Baaaaaacckkk)))

I have to quit laughing, so it will take a day or two before I can say anything about her meaness to me. 

Rudy Taylor

I'll go to bed smiling having read Janet and Teresa's funny, funny put-downs.  And, these girls love each other!  That's great.

Of course, my wife will wonder why I'm smiling as i fall asleep.

Only another forum-oid would understand that one.

kdfrawg

It is not good to go to bed smiling too widely and obviously. It may trigger the most pointed questions at 4:00 in the morning, when you are no longer smiling.

;)

Rudy Taylor

Yes, I've had to answer a few of them over our 42 years of marital bliss.

I wonder why they wait until 4 in the morning?  I'd have the same answer anytime of the day or night:  "Who me?  Whatcha talking about?"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk