Flying Saucers in Elk County

Started by W. Gray, July 19, 2007, 08:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roma Jean Turner

Wow, how interesting.  I haven't heard of these RODS before.  Maybe in April I need to go down to Eureka Springs, AR to the UFO conference.  I haven't been to one in about 6 years. 

Teresa

They have those?? ??
Wow.. I would love to go one time..  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

sixdogsmom

Veeerrryyy interesting! When is it?
Edie

archeobabe

The flying rods had been broadcast before about 6 years ago on the Discovery channel or the Science Channel.

Roma Jean Turner

The UFO Conference in Eureka Springs, AK, has always been a well attended event.  It has gone on for years.  There has actually been a number of things down in those Ozark hills over the years.  Strange cattle mutilations, etc.  Linda Moulton Howe who is one of the leading researchers of that phenomen has spoke a number of times at Eureka Springs, along with researchers from England who have written on the crop circles.  Also abductees.  I have to say having attended those events in the past and talking to people there, I have never met anyone that I felt was a fake.  Whether or not what they talked about really happened, I couldn't say, but I was convinced that they believed it happened.  Anyway, its fun and interesting.  It lasts three days:  Guest speakers, discussion groups and vendors.  I met people who were so paranoid about government involvement in cover ups that they felt there were always government people attending these events and noting who the people were who attended.

We had someone here in Springfield in the 90's who was doing hypnosis with people who felt they had been abducted.  He sponsored some UFO Conferences here.  He left this area a few years ago and I can't remember his name.  Anyway, one of the people I heard here was the son of the man who first found the downed ship in Roswell, NM.  He is a medical doctor who lives in Arizona.  I believe he was on Larry King not to long ago.  He was very credible.  He definitely feels that his activities are pretty closely monitored.  He just tells about what he heard and saw at that time and what his father believed.

I get a flyer every year about it, I'll post the info when I get it.

Teresa

Yes please do.. I think that sounds like something I would like to attend.  :)
( I would take Ta Ta with me.. but she is already in outer space most of the time..)  ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

archeobabe

TaTa would disagree with you.  She would tell you that she has a sister that is already in outer space.

Jo McDonald

Heyyyyyy  Tressy ~~~~  Maybe you and I could make one of our famous "journeys"
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha    NEVER EVER WILL I FORGET 'THE ONE"
  Oh Lordy  --- here I sit laughing out loud all by myself. 
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Roma Jean Turner

Hey, we could do a UFO Conference/Elk Co Mini reunion.  Eureka Springs is one of my very favorite places.  We would have a ball. 

sixdogsmom

That would be a blast! They would think aliens had arrived for sure!
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk