Flying Saucers in Elk County

Started by W. Gray, July 19, 2007, 08:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kdfrawg

Sounds like it must have been Sheriff Buford P. Watson...

Mom70x7

Jo -

Who's your Aunt Rosalie?

There aren't many Rosalie's around - I know a Rosalie from Niotaze.

kdfrawg

I think we should all try to say that real fast five times. Ready?

Rosalie from Niotaze
Rosalie from Niotaze
Rosalie from Niotaze
Rosalie from Niotaze
Rosalie from Niotaze

That was very good, class!

;D

Jo McDonald

Mom
It is not my Aunt Rosalie --it is my sister-in-law Rosalie---you probably know her -- Rosalie McDonald.
I was responding to Teresa's post - and referred to her as A. Rosalie and A. Barbara - both are my sister-in-laws.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Diane Amberg

Teresa, ever since you posted that alien story, I have been having computer problems; I'm serious. Did you annoy those little guys somehow? Every thread is v-e-r-y slow to load and sometimes it just sits there and looks at me. Is it your end or my end, or THEM.

Rudy Taylor

It's slow because Frawg tried to change his name to Kermit.  That screwed up the whole world.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

kdfrawg

Rudy, you have cracked me up again! ROFL!

I am just visualizing my name change working its way slowly through the Universal Bureaucracy, laying low the entire neatly ordered Universal Hegemony, bringing the stately dance of the stars to a screeching halt...

Oh, sorry, got carried away.

;D

Rudy Taylor

Frawg, you surely must be a man of letters.

Like: D-U-H?

Sorry.  An old coot like me shouldn't use teen-ager slang.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

kdfrawg

Naw, heck, Rudy, I only get the same 26 as the rest of us. Well, except for the Danes. It has always looked to me like the Danes had more letters than anyone else. They certainly use more. But me, I'm just stuck with those same old letters.

By the way, since you're in the business and all, I wonder if you could loan me a few G's and R's until next week, when I get my next budget allotment of letters. I could also use a few commas, I guess, looking at the start of the first sentence.

;D

Diane Amberg

If you get a shipment of apostrophies, could you please train them to stay away from simple plural words most of the time?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk