That's "how WE folks can change things." yuk,yuk

kdfrawg

There you go with size again!

Why is it the wee folks?

Geez.

;)

Janet Harrington

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Flintauqua

Quote from: Kermit on July 27, 2007, 09:49:53 AM
I guess we both suffer, in this case, from not being fifteenth century English persons.

;)

When in high school, I would read scripture in church from the King James Version.  When I came back from time to time and was asked to read, I would continue to use the KJV.  One day the minister asked me why I hadn't switched to Good News or the New Revised Standard Version, like he and most of the others had, I just repeated what the elder leaders like David Brace and John Clark had told me, "In King James, if you mess up words, no one is going to know it, because they don't know how it's pronounced either."

Janet Harrington

I can just hear David Brace and John Clark saying that.

By the way, apparently John Clark is in or has recently been in the hospital.  I don't know any more info than that.

archeobabe

I saw something last night that I can't explain.  I was walking back to my home after having supper with my mother.  I was looking at stars when I saw three lights in a row.  They were located in the northwest just behind the tree row back of my trailer.  They were at least 500 to 600 feet off the ground located on the south side of the elevator that located on Adam Street.  After I saw them the lights went black ( one light at time).  This is not the only time that I saw unexplained lights.  The incident happen in the 60s and it was in Severy.  That time I heard a sound of engines but the lights were the same distant from the ground and I could the lights clearly.  They were arrange like window on an airplane and it was 4 in the morning.

W. Gray

Please call Dennis Kucinich as soon as possible [just joking]

There is a previous thread on the forum in which a number of Elk County people saw unexplained phenomena in the 60s and 70s.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

W. Gray

I guess this is that thread!

This evening on the History Channel was a program on UFCs (Unidentifed Flying Creatures) which are known as RODS.

RODS are flying rod like "vehicles" measuring from a few inches to many feet in length with double, triple, quadruple and more sets of wings and flying at a tremendous rate of speed.

They are not detectable by the human eye and have only been detected on video tape.

First I had heard of them.

Some scientists believe they are living things flying too fast for the human eye to see, which is why they are only seen on tape.

Others say they are the result of photographic imperfections, which explains why they are only seen on tape.

"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Teresa

And we all know that if it is a scientist talking.. then it HAS TO HAVE a logical explanation..................... ::)

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk