Does Complaining Help???

Started by Wilma, July 16, 2007, 03:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

I go back and read some of these posts in this forum.. and if we just don't beat all! ;D
We are all a sight!  I laugh at all of us.. even myself ( cause I think I really am funny sometimes)

I hope the newcomers don't read our giving each other hell and think we are serious.. lol
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

flo

??? we're not???? who's not???? Have I been fooled all this time?????
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

kdfrawg

Geez, I agree with Flo. I was just here to watch the food fights!

;D

Diane Amberg

N-I-I-I-C-E!  Never mind, that was Midnight the cat, on Froggie the Gremlin.

Janet Harrington

Quote from: flo on July 20, 2007, 03:14:58 PM
??? we're not???? who's not???? Have I been fooled all this time?????

flo, we are mean.  Don't let Ms. T fool you.  We are the meanest, nastiest, people on the face of the earth.  If you don't believe me, just ask people who think they know us.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jo McDonald

Well you have heard of "feathers flying ???  Well this old hen is leaving the nest --- time to move about and see if the muscles still work after all this Hen settin' time.

What a fun relaxing day I have had...no work -- just laughs and giggles.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Jo McDonald on July 21, 2007, 03:10:33 PM
Well you have heard of "feathers flying ???  Well this old hen is leaving the nest --- time to move about and see if the muscles still work after all this Hen settin' time.

What a fun relaxing day I have had...no work -- just laughs and giggles.

Jo, it would be hard to camp underwater, so the flood kind of gives you a vacation.  ha

Jo McDonald

True---but believe me, We are more than ready to see tents - campers- motor homes, 5th wheels and all sorts of vacation equipment pull in here----one man-one woman- one RV   enough already.  Let the water recede and let the people come in!!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

flo

got a reply about Julie at Batson's - a couple weeks ago took down one of my prescriptions for a refill and there was a mix-up with this danged "Prescription thingy" that we medi-care people have to have and they denied my prescription saying I was using the wrong social security number! - I came home, got on the phone and INSISTED on talking to a human and finally did.  Julie knew this was a mistake, but couldn't get through to them.  She gave me a weeks worth to have because I was out, got the problem taken care of, and I went in a few days later and got the rest of the prescription.  NOW would Wal-Mart have given me enough to tide me over???? I don't think so.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Carl Harrod

This isn't exactly what this thread started about, but LTC Green from Iraq sent this story to me and I enjoyed it.  I hope I don't get in trouble for the language:

A South Carolina farm wife called the local phone company to report her telephone failed to ring when her friends called and that on the few occasions when it did ring, her dog always moaned right before the phone rang. The telephone repairman proceeded to the scene, curious to see this psychic dog or senile lady. He climbed a telephone pole, hooked in his test set and dialed the subscriber's house. The phone didn't ring right away, but then the dog moaned and the telephone began to ring. Climbing down from the pole, the telephone repairman found:
1. The dog was tied to the telephone system's ground wire with a steel chain and collar.
2. The wire connection to the ground rod was loose.
3. The dog was receiving 90 volts of signaling current when the number was called.4. After a couple of jolts, the dog would start moaning and then urinate.
5. The wet ground would complete the circuit, thus causing the phone to ring.
Which demonstrates that some problems CAN be fixed by pissing and moaning.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk