Does Complaining Help???

Started by Wilma, July 16, 2007, 03:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joanna

Quote from: Teresa on July 18, 2007, 09:27:56 AM
Ok Ok Ok~~~ Pity Party show is over folks.. Break it up... go back to your computers or whatever you were doing before this sad soap opera started.. And Teresa... get your Kleenex's all picked up, quit your sniveling and get to that bookwork! You're burning daylight! 

Boy Teresa, when you're so hard on yourself, it takes some of the fun out of teasing you  :'(  Don't worry though, that won't stop me... ;)

Jo McDonald

Every one that lives in Howard, Kansas America need to be very thankful for the "home town People" that care about the needs of other and keep their businesses open and stocked for all to shop there.
My pet peeve is " Well- the prices are higher here than in Wichita"...

Well, then saddle your horse and ride to Wichita, and when you get home and find out it doesn't fit - or work - then saddle back up and ride out there again.

The small  town merchants  that are still fighting the Wal-Mart system, are to be commended and appreciated!
  Guess I will set down now.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Wilma

I agree with you, Jo, but the prices here aren't that much higher than they are in Wichita.  Before I moved over here two years ago, I changed my prescriptions to Julie's.  I was surprised that her prices weren't that much more than Wal-Mart where I had been getting them.  When I go to Wichita I have several things besides shopping that I need to do and this summer has been busy with doctors, car shopping.  A trip to Wichita leaves me so tired the rest of the week that sometimes I don't think it is worth it.  I told 1st daughter the other day that I was going to need a keeper real soon, but she didn't volunteer.

Jo McDonald

You really should be glad of that, Wilma, you need to check out "where she would keep you"
You may want to rethink that option.   lol

Teresa

Awwwww~~~ spoken like someone who is thinking....
haha

Don't you worry Mama.. if you ever need a keeper..
you are lookin' at the ole bird who will set on the nest and keep you safe..   :-*
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

Nest?  I thought you had a broom????

flo

and speaking of nests, this quip was at the bottom of an e-mail I received this morning.  "God provides food for the birds, but he does not throw it in their nests" -
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Teresa

I like that one flo.. "how true"

Ta Ta..
I RIDE a broom...

And if you have ever encountered an old hen who is "settin' a nest"..
Then you know what you are about to encounter if you keep bein' mean to me.  >:(
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

Just think --- all I wanted to do was sort of whisper in Wilma's ear -- and look what a ruckus I started.
But 'tis good to know that my nest is going to be sat on and I am the old hen that is going to be watched over.  I'm sure the other "chick" in my family will help her out and Nest Set too.

Lordy-I sure hope I have not stirred up another mess of feathers.

flo

Jo, perhaps it's time for some "wing clipping"  ;D ;D ;D
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk