Kansas Wind??????

Started by Wilma, July 14, 2007, 02:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

It just goes to show you, those fireflies headed west,  stopped in Kansas, saw what a good thing it was and refused to go further west. Sorry Mrs.Momma.

kdfrawg

I guess that it is only fair that you don't have everything. We have fireflies and you have an ocean and mountains. I still really miss the ocean. When I lived in Moss Beach, this was the view out of my work-at-home office window. That big blue thing just above the fence is the Pacific Ocean:

Janet Harrington

Okay, kdfrawg, I think I hate you.

kdfrawg

That's about enough to do it, isn't it? The me of now is pretty envious of the me of then, as well. It's just plain overwhelming living there, from the occasional foggy morning to the occasional gale-force night, but most just walking down there every morning with your first cup of coffee and watching the waves.

I think I hate me, too.

dandymomma

Dog-gone-it. No fireflies for me. Oh well.

I guess I'll share some photos...

kdfrawg

< smile >

I just love the ocean. I'd start posting pictures but I'd be afraid I'd never stop. I have an almost endless supply of them after all those years. How close are you to the shore, dandymomma, so I know how envious to be?

dandymomma

About 2 hours from the Pacific Ocean and 5 minutes from the Puget Sound.

kdfrawg

That's a lot closer than the 27.5 hours that it is from Kansas.

;D

Diane Amberg

Ah yes, Puget Sound , home of those wonderful oysters, love 'em... great photos both of you.

Teresa

Quote from: kdfrawg on July 17, 2007, 08:07:37 PM
< smile >

I just love the ocean. I'd start posting pictures but I'd be afraid I'd never stop. I have an almost endless supply of them after all those years. How close are you to the shore, dandymomma, so I know how envious to be?

Why not make a slide show and send it to me.. I'll be glad to put it on the forum for you!
Keep it under 8 minutes... :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk