Kansas Wind??????

Started by Wilma, July 14, 2007, 02:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kdfrawg

What do you use to make your slide shows, Teresa?

Teresa

I use ULead VIdeo Studio 11..
Kjell uses Pinnacle Hollywood FX 6 for Studio 10 to do his work.

He is trying to get me to change over..and I should actually. They are both similar, but the Pinnacle is better and has more options, but there are a few things in the ULead that I really like better..
soooo... ;) I probably will be stubborn for a while longer and he will be his usual patient self for a while longer and then I will finally change over and brag about how I like the Pinnacle software better
( now that I understand all of it) and he will set back and let me take the credit for thinking it was my idea all along to use it!
sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
How sad to actually know and realize that I am outwitted every day..  :-\
:)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Kjell H.

Most Windows computers (XP) come with Windows Movie Maker which is also a nice tool to both edit videos and make slide shows.

Give it a try. It's fun.
Marshal Halloway

desertlilydarla

I had to be different.......I have an Apple Mac G5.  And I haven't figured out how to use it yet .  I guess I wiil have to practice if I want to share a video on the forum.  Cuz ......do you want to see where I live and bake my pie's and cakes?
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

Teresa

I am sure that there is a software on your computer that you can use to make picture slide shows.
Look in there really good and see.

And yesssssss... as much as I hate to admit it to you.. I want to see where you bake your pies and cakes..
Jeese.. I swear.. what I have to say around here  to keep the family peace  ::)

:) Seriously folks.
Once you play around with software to put pictures on and see all the cool things you can do.. you will be hooked.
It takes lots of time, but the finished product will make you proud... I promise!  :)

( And I know that everyone here just luuuuvessss to see video's. of all kinds from everyone)

I repeat my offer though.................. if you have a batch of pictures and you want me to make a slide show of them for you.. just send them to me in original size ( I'll do all the downsizing) and I'll make it presentable for you. But it IS really fun to do them yourself.. as no one really knows the 'story ' you want to tell in them , but you.

Kjell has found a way to reformat our video's that I put on here to be smaller so that maybe they will be faster to download for everyone..
~~~Isn't he just the handiest thing with computers??~~  :-*

kdfrawg

I've been doing video for about five years. Most of what I have made is formatted to play on TVs, so I would have to resize the output. I have several tools to do that, too. I usually make DVDs and send them out. I have the Ulead profucts. I rather like them. It isn't that I don't know how to do it, or don't have any tools. Rather, if you preferred one, I thought I would use it if I also had it.

Kjell H.

Quote from: desertlilydarla on July 18, 2007, 01:15:46 PM
I had to be different.......I have an Apple Mac G5.  And I haven't figured out how to use it yet .  I guess I wiil have to practice if I want to share a video on the forum.  Cuz ......do you want to see where I live and bake my pie's and cakes?

If your Mac comes with iLife, you're good to go.
Marshal Halloway

Teresa

Yeah DLD.. You're good to go!!!
Ya hear that?
You can do it!
So?
Do it!
I say DO IT DLD!! Go Go DLD!!

DO IT!! DO IT ..DO IT!!!

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D ;D ;D

:-\ uummm.. sorry, I got carried away I guess.........

(((slinking back to doing bookwork))

**That I really don't want to do... as if you couldn't tell ::) **

Rudy Taylor

Take away that girl's sugar!!
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Ole Granny

"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk