new member #282: Debra Dennett Johnson

Started by Wilma, July 23, 2007, 09:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Welcome, Debra Dennett Johnson,  you have just made a very wise decision that will affect you the rest of your life.  You will never be the same again.

frawin

Hi Deb, and welcome to the forum. I think you will really enjoy it, there are probably some of your friends and classmates in it. Your brother Charles and I have been lifelong friends, we travelled back and forth, together to Independence Junior College everyday for a year. What a fun time that was we had some great Philosophical conversations. In fact I introduced Charles to Karen.
Frank Winn

Diane Amberg

Welcome Debra to the happiest, funniest place on the computer. If you are having a down day, these folks are sure to give you a lift.
     Happy Anniversary Teresa and KJell !  Here's to (as I raise my glass of milk) many more.

Janet Harrington

Welcome, Debra Dennett Johnson.  Hope you join us often and dazzle us with some wise words.  The good Lord knows we need some.

kdfrawg

Now, now, Janet, we do have you and Teresa to dazzle people and I don't know how many dazzlers we can support. We don't want Debra having to come in wearing sunglasses and shading her eyes!

;D

Jo McDonald

Welcome Debbie ----- My goodness it is nice to see that you have joined... Enjoy yourself, little girl -- we all do!!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Teresa

Debra Dennett.. Fancy meeting you here.
It has been a long time girl..  :)
I'm really glad you have joined up with us.
Please take the time to post about yourself in the Roll Call thread.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk