Happy Birthday to Dandymama

Started by desertlilydarla, July 13, 2007, 02:17:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

desertlilydarla

Happy Birhtday dandymama,  8) I hope you get everything you wish for and more.  Live each day as if  it was your last.
And thank you for the comment on the grandkids spending the night. It is a pleasure chatting with you.
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

Anettia

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANDYMOMMA!!!
Dad and I wish you a very happy 30th birthday, and remember, it only gets better from now on! I wish we didn't live so far away, I'm in the mood for cake!    We Love you and will call tonight!
Love, Mom
"The will to win means nothing if you haven't the will to prepare."

MarineMom

Happy Birthday Dandymomma have a wonderful day with lots of sticky kisses

Sherri

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday Dandymama...happy birthday to you.
SMILE AND EVERYONE SMILES WITH YOU!!!!

dandymomma

Thank you everyone.

I haven't even begun my day yet, but I think it's going to be an interesting one. It is Friday the 13th you know....   ;)

We started with thunderstorms shortly after midnight. I can't even remember the last time it rained on my birthday.

My mom and dad sent me a beautiful silver and black hills gold bracelet that I'm going to wear today.

Still no word from my husband though. Sometimes that means that he is on his way home, and I stayed up way too late last night seeing if he would show. No luck.

But hey, I have my pretty new shiny thing to keep me distracted, right?   :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!!!!

~Amber

Mom70x7

Hope you're still having a Happy Birthday and that your sweetie showed up. That would be present enough, I'd think!  :D   :-*  :D    :-*  :D    :-*    :angel:

Janet Harrington

dandymomma

Well, no luck on the husband.  :'(

He won't be home till Tuesday.  :'( :'( :'(

My brother is coming over and my friends are cooking me dinner. So it's not all dissapointing.

Roma Jean Turner

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!  Don't forget to do something really special for you!!

hhjacobs

Happy Birthday from your cousin in Howard. Our daughter's birthday is Sept.13th. She was born on a Friday. We have always concided ot our lucky day.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk