A Warning to Newcomers About the Elk County Forum...

Started by Marcia Moore, July 03, 2007, 05:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherri

It rained and was sloppy but I think that everyone really appreciated it.  It was pretty good.  They had cooked several pigs and they had potatoes, slaw and green beans with it and all the drinks that you could ask for.  Then the radio station 102.1 gave t shirts out to everyone that had fireworks blasting on the front with the saying neighbor to neighbor and then they opened the time capsule...they had two ladies there that graduated from the class of 1937 and they got to pull out the contents of the time capsule.  There were things like the names of all the class members and teachers, names of the Lions Club and the Masons, a paper from 1926 and some other things like that.  It was pretty interesting.  KSN was there too.  Everything was under a great big tent so everyone crammed into that then they had watermelon also.  It was nice and there were bunches of people there.  We had a good time.
SMILE AND EVERYONE SMILES WITH YOU!!!!

flo

MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Jo McDonald

Sherri --- when we were in Howard today, your Uncle Russell asked if Sherri had said anything about the "big shindig" in Greensburg?  So tomorrow when he comes over to Bob and Carolyn's for the cook out they are having and we are going to, I will tell him about this. 
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk