Another Newbie Welcome, dandymomma

Started by desertlilydarla, July 03, 2007, 06:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desertlilydarla

Welcome dandymomma,  I hope you enjoy this place as much as the rest of us do...... We are one wild  and crazy bunch.  hope to see you post something real soon... ;)  :laugh: :) 8)
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

Wilma

Welcome, welcome, dandymomma.  Please be an active part of our Forum.  Hope you find something interesting or even helpful here.

Janet Harrington

Rudy Taylor

Hang on, dandymomma ... this little community will grow on you. It also will keep you up late at night because you'll be afraid everybody else is talking about stuff you should know!  Have fun.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Mom70x7

Quotethis little community will grow on you. It also will keep you up late at night because you'll be afraid everybody else is talking about stuff you should know!

So very, very true!

Welcome, and join the fun!

dandymomma

Howard has always felt like my home away from home. I only have one real contact left in town.  :'( I'm sure I have extended family but because I haven't been to a family reunion in so long, I don't really remember who they are.

I have to say, I was very suprised to learn of this forum.  :o But am so glad that it is here.

Thanks for the "welcome".

~Amber

Teresa

I'm, sorry I missed you dandy momma..
Let me say it is better to be welcomed late than not welcomed at all! :)
Glad to see you have settled in and have started to post.
If you need anything ..don't call me..  call Kjell..  ;D lol lol lol

Noooo, I'm kidding.
If you do need anything at all, just let me know . I 'll do my best to be a good hostess.
:angel:
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

dandymomma

I wanted to introduce you to the rest of my family....

My husband Jim,

and my children, Andrew James (Andy) and Natalie Leah Pearl

dandymomma

Some more pics...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk