WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!!!

Started by Teresa, July 04, 2007, 09:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

larryJ

I keep seeing all kinds of new members or at least people I didn't know were members.  Y'all should tell us something about yourself and maybe your ties to Elk County.  We are a bunch of nosy people and would like to find out about you.  Well, except for jarheads kid------------If you are jarhead's kid, yer mighty brave to admit it.   ;D ;D ;D ;D  Just kidding!

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Diane Amberg

Brenda Edwards

LarryJ
After putting "Jarheads Kid" as my username, I thought....Are you nuts!! So I changed it...lol.....Plus we don't "Really" know if he is my father!!!!!!  ;D At least thats what he tells me! There is one thing I know for sure and that is that I'm not WINDY like he is!
Since you ask....here goes....My name is Brenda Edwards...I am Jarheads middle daughter.....I was born and raised in Longton....I have 2 children..Copper a 12 year old Golden Retriever and Cotton a 10 month old Pekingese. I've worked at Flint Oak for 12 1/2 years, lived on the property for the last 5 years. I manage there Pro Shop, which means I have every womans dream job....I get paid to shop all day with someone elses money!! lol Well that's about all there is to know about me....Thanks for the "Welcome"......Catch ya on the flip-flop  :)

Judy Harder

Well, I for one greet you! Hello my friend. Glad you could join us.
And since I have known you since when, boy do you owe! me. LOL
Hugs.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

sodbuster

To all my friends and family here on the forum, I would like to say I am glad to be back on the EKC forum.  Sodbuster is David Alexander of the Winn Family of Howard. Also, posting periodically will be Dania and Daria. They are my nurse and physical therapist and are twin sisters. Since they tell me what to do every day I will let them post what they want about themselves.  They both went to KU and are from Israel. I call them my drill Seargents.

David Alexander
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Diane Amberg

sodbuster

Quote from: Diane Amberg on December 30, 2010, 06:24:01 PM
Yahoo! ;)

Hello Diane. Thanks so much for the card when I was recovering after the fire. You and many of my forum friends helped me through the difficult time while I was in the hospital.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Wilma

Welcome back, David.  It is good to hear from you again. 

sodbuster

Quote from: Wilma on December 30, 2010, 06:38:42 PM
Welcome back, David.  It is good to hear from you again. 

Wilma good to hear from you. I am so glad to hear from my forum friends.

David

Mom70x7

Welcome back. You were missed. (and many prayers were sent your way.)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk