WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!!!

Started by Teresa, July 04, 2007, 09:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indygal

Just pokin' in for a moment to say howdy to all the new members who've joined the forum in the last week or so! I apologize for not extending a personal welcome to each one, but I do hope you know the welcome is sincere, just the same.

That's all.....carry on!

flo

hi there, almost neighbor - long time no see
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Diane Amberg

Good idea! Hi from me too. I'm one of the loonies in this bin of happy souls. Don't be shy. I've given the core gang plenty of excuses to "boo" me out and they haven't yet. Speak up!

Rudy Taylor

I can't wait to eat a burger at Lila's.

I may try it tomorrow (Monday).

Everyone likes to find a treasure in a small town, ya know?
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Janet Harrington

It would make a good story for the paper, too, Rudy, but you probably already figured on that.

flo

a big forum welcome to all you new members.  Go to roll call in the coffee shop and tell us a little about yourself.  We're also a curious bunch.  and OMG Kjell and jkbell - hope I can keep those straight  :-\

Teresa

Kjell is pronounced Shell..  Like the oil company (**w/o the $$$) :'(
but they do have the visual of looking alike.

welcome all members..

I wish I had the time to visit with each and every one of you personally to welcome you here, but the day only has so many minutes in it..
But I do want to say to you ..
Come on in and make yourself at home. I see so many on the street that say that they love this forum and how they like to read.. but they don't post! They say that they don't have anything that anyone would want to hear..and it isn't important stuff.
Well... ahhhh excuse me.... but~~~~~
If you read about half of what is posted.........ahhhhhh.. I would say that not too much of it is 'important'..  ::)

We just like to gather together once or twice a day to chat a bit and then get back to our lives at hand..
So I tell all you new people.
Stop in..Post once or twice.. comment on something.. doesn't have to be about anything major or earth shattering.

But what is nice about new people that post is that it gives the rest of us a chance to make a new friend..
( and most of us need all we can get...   ;))

** And I was nice and didn't mention Ta Ta's name... bbbuuuuttttt if the shoe fits.. ;D ;D** :P
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

flo

maybe what you say isn't important, but........ ::) ::) ;)  anyhow, new members, please post. That will give us something new to talk and comment about... or you can just comment on what we been rattling about so far.  SO HOW BOUT IT   8) :angel:

flo

hey, all you new members in the last few weeks.  Greetings and salutations.  If you go to the "COFFEE SHOP" there is a thread there called 'ROLL CALL TO ALL MEMBERS".  True, it gets a little off track sometimes, as do all the subjects, but it's original intention was so that new members could write a short narative and let us know a little about themselves.  Ties to Elk Co. - where are you now - something about your likes and dislikes - well, you get the idea.  Heck some of you might be relations of mine and if so, I want to know. 

jima444

I would like to contact W. Gray who wrote about the worst smell ever.  Please contact me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk