New member # 271, CarDad

Started by Wilma, July 14, 2007, 11:43:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Welcome, CarDad, to the most fun or is that funniest place there is.  Make yourself useful and help us keep this place lively.

Mom70x7

Welcome, Jim!

This is my Jim. I've talked and talked and talked to him about the Forum. He's kind of shy with computers, but once he gets the swing of the forum, he should be okay.  :D

Wilma

With you to help him, I am sure he will. 

emptynest

Hey, Jim......I have an idea for you.  Get that laptop away from your wife, Debbie, that I think has wireless internet and sit in one of your "cars" and do all your posting!!!  Wouldn't that be a hoot?  You could even come sit in my driveway and pickup on my signal.  And while delivering papers in the middle of the night---who knows how many households have wireless that you could feed from?  You could literally have your fingers on the pulse of Howard!!!! What do you think, folks?

Janet Harrington

Welcome, CarDad.  That would be a hoot.  People would wonder why this little white vehicle was hanging around their house.  They would think all kinds of evil thoughts when all he would be doing is grabbing a signal.  How funny!

Teresa

Better yet...you could re-register and  log in with a different name and then you could be a "secret admirer of your better half"
Write her all kinds of sweet nothings..  ;)

Opps... on second thought.. better not..
What if she started writing back.. and liked the secret admirer better than you!

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Mom70x7

QuoteWhat if she started writing back.. and liked the secret admirer better than you!
Naw - wouldn't happen.

Before we married, he tried setting me up with both his brothers, didn't work, wasn't interested in them at all.

He's stuck with me.  ;)

Janet Harrington

and What a lucky man he is?????!!!!!!!

Jo McDonald

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk