A Warning to Newcomers About the Elk County Forum...

Started by Marcia Moore, July 03, 2007, 05:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dandymomma

Mmmmmmm, have one for me, and I'll do my best to become addicted so I can come too!!!

Janet Harrington

Quote from: kfclark on July 04, 2007, 09:45:51 AM
If we go to Toot's, I'm getting a Fudge Monkey.

Me, too.  I love their Fudge Monkeys.

flo

::) I got to find out what a "fudge monkey" is - sounds like it has to be a special treat
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Janet Harrington

It is.  Toot's starts with some banana, then ice cream, then hot fudge, then banana, then ice cream, then hot fudge.  All in a stryofoam cup.  Excellent treat.  Nuts are extra.  I would go get one, but they are closing early today.

flo

:P think I'm probably gonna have to try one of those.

Sherri

I too am addicted to this crazy forum...it always makes me smile.  I love to read what everyone is writing and what is going on in town.  It is great and I am so happy that my sister and brother-in-law are so talented to have started this.  Hats off to both of you.  :D
SMILE AND EVERYONE SMILES WITH YOU!!!!

flo

hey, if u gotta have an addiction, this is the one.  It don't take all your money to support your habit and you have lots and lots of friends and it isn't hazardous to your health, however it is hazardous to you getting all your housework done.

Sherri

I agree with that Flo...my gosh...I go outside and work then take a break and check the forum. Go back out and work, come in for a drink and check the forum...hahahaha...I even find myself checking the forum at work off and on...It is so much fun and I feel like everyone is a big family.  I worked hard today.  I finished mowing the 7 1/2 acres, pulled all the weeds in the garden and cut limbs out of the cedar trees that slap me in the face when I mow and drug them all to the wood pile.  I am pooped.  Last night we went to see the fireworks in Greensburg and it rained so they postponed them to tonight. So we are going to go pick up some friends and go watch those at dark.  Should be fun.  I am taking my big tea, my lawnchair and my box of cheezits. hahaha...Doesn't that sound like the perfect night? 
SMILE AND EVERYONE SMILES WITH YOU!!!!

Joanna

I second that!  I check the Forum all through the day, between chores & odd-jobs, and while my email often dissapoints me, the Forum never does!  .  Hhmmm, but lately it's been making me think I need icecream.  Stop that you guys!!!  And Cheezits... I wonder if there's room in my suitcase for those???

flo

sounds good to me, Sherri.  I haven't heard on TV how the b-b-q went at Greensburg last nite.  Hoping it didn't get rained out after those guys came so far. Perhaps you can filll me in.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk