SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOM70x7

Started by Teresa, July 03, 2007, 12:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM70x7 !!!....

Hope you have many many more and you get to eat cake tonight and watch fireworks for your birthday!

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Wilma

Happy Birthday, Mom.  May there be many many more.

flo

happy birthday, Mom 70x7 - I'd sing for you, but nobody wants to hear me sing  :'( :'(
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

MarineMom

happy birthday mom70x7 hope its a great one

How come I can't see it on the calender ???

kfclark

Mom70x7 we'll be having a huge fireworks display tomorrow night in your honor. Too bad you won't be able to see it.
Check out my family history Website http://home.austin.rr.com/clarkdentongen/

Mom70x7

:-[  :-[  :-[  :-[  :-[  :-[  :-[
I'm so embarrassed!

When I was telling Marty
QuoteNo longer "early" wishes, since today's the day, but the "happy" wishes are still there. Enjoy!

I didn't mean today was MY birthday - I meant HIS birthday wishes were no longer early, because I was wishing him Happy Birthday on the correct date! The discussion thread was "Early Birthday Wishes for Marty" and was started the day BEFORE his birthday.

:-[  :-[  :-[  :-[  :-[  :-[  :-[
I'm so embarrassed!

Now, if you guys could just read my MIND, there'd be no troubles.  :D   :D   :D   :D   :D

(oops, maybe that's a mutating wish -  ;) then, again, maybe that should NEVER be a wish.  ;)  ;)  No mind-reading, please!  ::)
;)

Wilma

Sorry, Mom, I am not taking my wishes back.  You will just have to hold on to them until your birthday.  Then they will be tripled, quadrupled, etc.  Sorry.

Janet Harrington

Ah, Happy Birthday.  Actually everyday is a birthday when you wake up breathing.

Mom70x7

And my manners are bad - sorry!  :o   ::)   :-[

I didn't say thank you for all the wishes!

so -

Thanks, thanks, thanks!  :laugh:

[size=09pt](PS - we'll talk in February -  :D)
[/i]

desertlilydarla

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MOM70x7 and many more. ;)
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk