Early birthday wishes for Marty

Started by indygal, July 02, 2007, 08:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indygal

Happy, happy birthday, Marty, from Terrell and me! It's obvlous you've been celebrating independence from the moment you were born, and how many folks get annual fireworks instead of measly candles on their cake? Well, you probably don't put firecrackers on your cake, but still....wait another 20 years and your cake might look like a Fourth of July display!! Hee hee!

Teresa

Happy Birthday!!!!
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

I say, I say, I say, Happy Birthday Marty.  I hope you have many, many more.

MarineMom

flo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GOD BLESS YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. ((use your imagination to hear me singing that for you) AND MANY MORE
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Mom70x7

No longer "early" wishes, since today's the day, but the "happy" wishes are still there. Enjoy!

Rhonda

Hope you have a fabulous day and many more!!!

flo

Quote from: Mom70x7 on July 03, 2007, 11:04:43 AM
No longer "early" wishes, since today's the day, but the "happy" wishes are still there. Enjoy!
Mom 70x7, if you go to the 4th of July (Marty's birthday also) fireworks display, don't wait too long for the rest of the crowd to show up.  ;D ;D

Teresa

Quote from: flo on July 03, 2007, 05:58:15 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GOD BLESS YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. ((use your imagination to hear me singing that for you) AND MANY MORE

((rolling my eyes  & mumbling under my breath ::)....It's gonna take a heck of a lot more than my imagination for me to try to want to hear you sing that.. )) :-X

;D ;D ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

flo

:angel: just FYI, I have a very scarse voice - you don't hear too many BASE female voices.  ::) ::) :o :o :D

I promise not to sing if those other two will let me be their agent  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk