Main Menu

Removed.

Started by Marcia Moore, July 02, 2007, 08:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcia Moore

Removed.

Janet Harrington

I remember this, too.  Her children were in high school or close to high school.  A boy and a girl.  Cannot remember their names.  Sure would like to know what happened to those kids.

Dale Smith

Quote from: Janet Harrington on July 02, 2007, 09:02:04 PM
I remember this, too.  Her children were in high school or close to high school.  A boy and a girl.  Cannot remember their names.  Sure would like to know what happened to those kids.

I remember this very well.... her son's name was Russell.  He was several years ahead of me in school. I don't remember the daughter's name off- hand.

Teresa

Well Hell!~~~
I didn't know or remember any of this either!

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

See what happens when you move away and ignore people.

The daughter's name was Annette.  I know Annette had really pretty copper dark red hair.  I think Russell's was about the same color.  They were nice kids, at least, to me they were.

flo

knew both of these kids very well and their parents Jim and Dot.  Russell was more commonly known as "Razz"- Last I knew he was still at Frankfort.  Annette I don't know.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

emptynest

I think it was Annette that was married to Carl Kitchens for a time and they had 2 children together.  She had reddish - brown hair.  I am not sure where she is now, but give me some time--I can find out.
I also remember this accident.  Sad.

Janet Harrington

That is right about her being married to Carl Kitchen.  I had forgotten about that.

Teresa

I knew Annette!   :o

See Ta Ta? I DO know some things.. :P
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

Oh, sure.  You know some things.  You should know it all.  After all, you are the QUEEN.   :P ;D :-* ;) :angel:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk