Zimmermans will rebuild

Started by Rudy Taylor, July 02, 2007, 06:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Flo, I didn't know you were that new.  I moved here June 29, 2005.  Jim and I had been planning to move back here for quite some time, but he didn't make it.  We had even bought property in Elk County and spent time here.  Bought this place in 2002 but couldn't seem to get around to moving.  Then when the melanoma showed up, there wasn't any question of moving.  Had to stay close to doctors and treatments even though they didn't work.

flo

yep - fairly new.  I decided to sell my place in Severy, put up a "for sale" sign, and it sold in less than 30 days.  Girls asked me "what are you gonna do now, mom", and I told them guess I better go find a place to live.  This house was the only one for sale in Howard at that time, so figured this was the one I was supposed to have, because after I signed the papers on this one, two or three opened up for sale.  I debated about Howard or Eureka, but a "very special friend" wanted me to move to Howard, so being the sweet person I am, I did, and this is where I intend to spend the rest of my life, good Lord willing.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Janet Harrington

We are glad that you did move to Howard, flo.  Besides, we needed the entertainment.

flo

:D :D :D ;) I think that was a "good" comment about entertainment, wasn't it??? OR were you asking me to sing????? ??? ??? ;D :angel: I really do like it here and this forum site is sure great entertainment

Janet Harrington

No, No.  Please don't sing.  I'll do the singing.

flo

>:( okay then, I get to be the agent.

Rudy Taylor

OK, I think I've picked up on the community secret.  Everybody is so nice that they let Janet "think" she's a good singer.  So count me in.  I'll never tell. 

It truly is "a wonderful life."

Joanna

Dream on.  Janet has tons of friends here, and I'm sure that SOME of them aren't as nice as OTHERS of them, sooner or later one of the OTHERS will let something slip and she's gonna figger' it out.  Flo, now, how often to you hear a bass female singer?  That could be novelty enough to take off! 

You two know I'm kidding.  Just ask my kids about MY singing, it's a family joke that the boys only went so sleep so fast at night so I'd quit singing to them.  Ha!

flo

One reason I would always rather play piano or organ at church.  Had a very good alto voice in high school, but 40 yrs. later and a bad smoking habit done took it's toll.  The past 10 years if I tried to sing in church and the kids were with me, I got THAT look  ::)

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Rudy Taylor on July 05, 2007, 02:17:39 PM
OK, I think I've picked up on the community secret.  Everybody is so nice that they let Janet "think" she's a good singer.  So count me in.  I'll never tell. 

Rudy,

They really don't have to let me "think" I'm a good singer.  I already know I am.   Come to church with me sometime and find out.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk