Newer Newbie: lsmith

Started by Wilma, July 01, 2007, 01:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Welcome, welcome, welcome lsmith.  Stay and play awhile.  (Am I the only one noticing the new members?)

Janet Harrington

Welcome, lsmith or Ismith, which it is.  Welcome to the craziest bunch of people I believe that I have ever known or chatted with in my life.

And no, Mother, you are not the only one noticing new members.  We are getting new members so fast it is hard to keep up.  That is one challenge that I will take on though.  However; the reason you think you are the only one noticing new members is because you are living on your computer.  See!  It is addicting.  I know now that I will have to develop a program that will at least control the addiction to the forum.

What I will have to do is allow you to have computer time when you work is done.  After you get the floor swept, you can have 15 minutes.  After you make your bed, another 15 minutes.  After the dishes are done, another 15 minutes.  After you feed, clean up after, and pet Buddy Boy, (the cat), you can have another 15 minutes.  Now, what to do with the rest of the day???????????

Wilma

There I changed it.  Can I have 15 more minutes now?

lsmith

I'ts lsmith. Short for Lonnie Smith. Tell Jim hi for me.

Judy Harder

8)Now Janet, you mean we HAVE to do our housework BEFORE we come in here?

I think not......I live with a 4 legged dog....fox terrier and he doesn't care if bed is made or the house/apartment is clean..........all he wants is a full bowl of food, a bite of what ever I am eating and a place to sleep........HE CLaims the sofa.........and a walk once a day.........

I told you I would be here all the time and thank goodness I have learned how to eat and drink while typing on key board............LOL...........if anyone comes to visit they are more than welcome.......just don't come inspect the apartment.....I am content in it and that is all I want....
Told you I was lazy........I mean retired.....LOL.

Just wanted to say welcome to lonny smith...........I have only been here since the 30th of June, but already have found it is full of nutty people........just my type.....so come on in and enjoy.
Hugs and God bless,
Judy
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Mom70x7

Hello, Lonnie

Not everyone is nutty around here. Some peopleare also fruit cakes!  ;D   ;D   :o   ;D   ;D

We're still glad you've joined us.

Janet Harrington

Hey, Lonnie Smith.  It's nice to have you on here.  You sure don't come around much anymore.  How are things in Wichita?  I will tell Jim hello for you.  Stay in touch with us on the forum and come back every once in awhile.

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Judy Harder on July 01, 2007, 04:47:55 PM
8)Now Janet, you mean we HAVE to do our housework BEFORE we come in here?

I think not......I live with a 4 legged dog....fox terrier and he doesn't care if bed is made or the house/apartment is clean..........all he wants is a full bowl of food, a bite of what ever I am eating and a place to sleep........HE CLaims the sofa.........and a walk once a day.........

I told you I would be here all the time and thank goodness I have learned how to eat and drink while typing on key board............LOL...........if anyone comes to visit they are more than welcome.......just don't come inspect the apartment.....I am content in it and that is all I want....
Told you I was lazy........I mean retired.....LOL.

Just wanted to say welcome to lonny smith...........I have only been here since the 30th of June, but already have found it is full of nutty people........just my type.....so come on in and enjoy.
Hugs and God bless,
Judy

Nah, Judy.  You don't have to have the housework done.  Housework will always be there.  These nutty people on here may not be.

Wilma

Why do I have to do my housework?

Janet Harrington

'Cause you are my mother, that's why!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk