Hello

Started by Judy Harder, June 30, 2007, 06:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judy Harder

Hello to you all.

I finally learned......(hope it lasts) how to post on here.........just wanted to thank who ever emailed
Bonnie Mustoe this web-site.....I think it was Jo and to thank you for something that I am really going to like.

As of this moment we are still flooded in Longton........I live at the housing and the front unit got water logged again. That tenant moved to a different unit.

We are fine and I just wanted to say hello..........

Stay dry and God bless you all.
Judy
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Mom70x7

Hello back at you.

Pop on over to the "Roll Call" and tell us a little bit about yourself.

With the wide variety of topics here, I'm sure you'll find something to comment about.  ;)

Welcome to the Elk County Forum!  :D

Jo McDonald

I have read the name Judy Harder in the Longton items in Flinthills Express many many times...and finally one day Fred and I were in Longton at the cafe eating lunch - in April I think, anyway there were some other people there eating lunch - and in the booth just behind us, were two ladies, one was Beverly O'Neal a friend of mine from long ago, and with her was Judy Harder -- finally got to meet her.  Yes, Judy, I was the one that sent Bonnie the email...You will definitely enjoy this forum -- our daughter Teresa and son-in-law Kjell are a blessing to a lot of us, for starting this web site.  I was out this morning and last evening taking pictures of the high water here --- The Elk City Lake and Park is an island --- there are only nine of us left here -- so we will be happy that we have a nice dry place to stay in.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Teresa

Thanks Mama for the compliment.. but a forum and website can be made, but it takes people and visits to keep it alive!
(That is where all of you have come in)  ;)

Glad you are on board Judy. You will have a good time in here. We have lots and lots of wonderful warm hearted people who will fast become your friends.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

Hummmmm.  I wonder who those warm hearted people who will fast become Judy Harder's friends are?  I wonder why I didn't get that welcome when I joined?  Hummmmmmmmmmmmm

Teresa

Ohhhh ~~ here we go again~!

**mumbling~~ What a whiny ass... !

Ok.

*sighing really really loud !*
~~Alright everyone.. pretend that we are JUST starting a hello for Ta Ta...~~
::)

Hello Ta Ta~~ and Welcome to the forum.
It is SUCH a friendly place to be and I am sure you will fit right in since you are such a lovely and friendly person. **choke..hack..cough**
You will make many new friends here and we are so so SO glad you have joined us.

:P
Sigh!  There!.... Happy now?

((Lord almighty.. what I have to do to keep SOME people happy around here.!  ::) ))

Janet Harrington

Yes. Yes. Yes.  I am happy now.  I hate being left out.  You know that.  How many times have I begged and begged to go out of town with the Posse and the only way they let me is when I have cried and begged.

Now I am happy.  I'm a friendly person who has friends.  Yes, I said friends.  And the more friends I have, the happyier and friendlier I am. ;D ;D ;D ;D :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Teresa

::) Ohhhh for the love of God.. give that woman something to do !

Mom70x7

Oops - I goofed, I thought this was a "Hello" to and from Judy.  :-[   :-[   :-[

Hello, Janet! Welcome to the forum. We're a friendly bunch here.  ;D

Wilma

If we got any friendlier we would have to live together.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk