PRAYER REQUEST

Started by flo, June 30, 2007, 09:18:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

At 11:00 A.M. today, would all of you please stop what you are doing, and wherever you are at, join with me in a prayer for Lloyd Zimmerman.  Thank you
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Janet Harrington

My prayer today, Lord, is to lay Your healing hands on Lloyd Zimmerman.  He is a Christian who truly loves You.  Lloyd is in dire need of Your love and healing from the fire crisis that happened today in Howard.

Please surround Lloyd's entire family with Your love as they also will be going through this crisis with Lloyd.  Help Lloyd's family, friends, and customers remember to pray to You for Lloyd as he is an important piece of this community.

I ask this today in Jesus' name.  Amen.

flo

many silent prayers were prayed for this wonderful man and his family, and for the doctors who will be caring for Lloyd, and I know that our Lord and Savior heard every one of them.  Thank you and please continue to pray for Lloyd's recovery and for all who are suffering in any way. 
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

elkgrandkid

Prayers too.

With all the flood news, sometimes others get left behind in the prayer/caring area.

Teresa

Prayers worked..as you can read in the post from Charlie this evening.  :)

Link
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

desertlilydarla

Teresa Thank you, and all of the people here on the forum for keeping us updated on Lloyd's condition.  Without this forum I would of not know how wonderful of a man Lloyd is. I have never meet him, but it seems like have known him for every through the eyes and words of others on this forum.  My prayers are with all of you. 
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

Jo McDonald

How wonderful and generous of Charlie to take the time for the rest of us to know how the progess is for our dear friend, Lloyd.  He has helped many of us get over the "Hump" of  loosing some one we loved dearly.  He has been there many times for our family...My Mother absolutely adored the man and also Charlie and Linda.  
May God continue to keep Lloyd and his family in the palm of his healing hands.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk