Chuckles

Started by flo, June 29, 2007, 03:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kdfrawg

On the following page, you will find the dead parrot sketch, the spam sketch, the lumberjack song, and any number of other Monty Python tidbits.

http://monty.python.videowall.sytes.org/

kdfrawg

The page above is nearly complete, but is somehow missing the sketch about the flying sheep. In order to remedy that deficiency, I offer the following:

;D

Diane Amberg

THANK YOU!    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  I feel as though I've been given a wonderful, if very early, birthday gift. (Jan.11)

kdfrawg

Why, happy early birthday! Or, you could think of it as a late half-birthday present, so I will still owe you one in January.

;)

Diane Amberg

Thank you for either. Growing up, my birthday was always a problem. There were a number of Nov., Dec. birthdays and then Christmas, so when mine came along, everybody was sick of celebrating and by then real winter had settled in and the weather was very uncertain, not to mention all the sickness.... so ... and I hated getting my gifts in Christmas wrap!!!!! :P :-[ ??? >:(

kdfrawg

An Italian, an Irishman and a Chinese fellow are hired at a construction site.

The foreman points to a huge pile of sand and says to the Italian guy, "You're in charge of sweeping."

To the Irishman he says, "You're in charge of shoveling."

To the Chinese guy, "You're in charge of supplies."

He then says, "Now, I have to leave for a little while. I expect you guys to make a dent in that there pile."

So the foreman goes away for a couple hours, but when he returns the pile of sand is untouched.

He says to the Italian, "Why didn't you sweep any of it?"

The Italian replies in a heavy accent, "I no gotta broom, an' you tella me dat de Chinese'a guy supposa bringa da supplies, but he disappear and I no finda him."

Then the foreman turns to the Irishman and asks why he didn't shovel.

The Irishman replies in his heavy brogue, "Aye, that ye did, but I couldn't get meself a shovel. Ye left the Chinese fella in charge of supplies, but I couldn't fin' him."

The foreman is really angry now, and storms off looking for the Chinese guy. He can't find him anywhere and is getting angrier by the minute.

Just then, the Chinese guy springs out from behind the pile of sand and yells... "Supplies!!"

Rudy Taylor

That was just about the coreyest joke I ever heard.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

kdfrawg

My in-laws loved it just a half-hour ago. Just for that joke, they said I didn't have to pay of any of Manfred's BBQ that I ate.

So there.

;)

Diane Amberg

Corey?  ok, I guess it was "corey" at that. It sure got to the core of my funny bone.

flo

just found these while cleaning out some papers, and can't resist - perhaps a little more third grade mentality

HOW DO YOU CATCH A UNIQUE RABBIT?
  Unique Up On IT

HOW DO YOU CATCH A TAME RABBIT?
  Tame Way, Unique UP On IT

WHAT DO YOU CALL A BOOMERANG THAT DOESN'T WORK?
   A Stick

WHAT DO YOU CALL CHEESE THAT ISN'T YOURS?
  Nacho Cheese

HOW DO YOU PUT A GIRAFF IN A REFRIGERATOR?
  Simple, just open the door and put him in

HOW DO YOU PUT AN ELEPHANT IN THE REFRIGERATOR?
  Did you say same way?  WRONG
  You open the door, take out the giraff and then put the elephant in.

That's all for today
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk