Chuckles

Started by flo, June 29, 2007, 03:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

Well I can tell you for sure I don't think you are a hottie, but I can't speak for Myrna. 
I do like your attitude, posts and philosophy.

Dale Smith

Well thank you Jo... I'll tell you what.  Growing in Howard, I used to love to see you out and about town.  I always thought you were just THE most beautiful woman!!!  And you still are!

Jo McDonald

Oh My Goodness........ now I am the one blushing.   Thank you, "Hottie Hot",  for that nice compliment.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

heather_tyler_2014

pa wont like it

a farm boy accidently overturned his wagon load of corn. The farmer who lived nearby heard the noise and yelled over to the boy,hey willis forget your troubles. Come in and visit with us, i'll  help ya get the wagon up later
that's mighty nice of you, willis ansered, but i dont think pa would like me to. Aw come on boy the farmer insisted
well okay,the boy finally agreed,and added but pa wont like it.
after a hearty dinner willis thanked his host ,i feel a lot better now,but i know pa is going to be real upset
don't be foolish, the neighbor said with a smile. "by the way... were is he?"
"under the wagon."
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

sixdogsmom

;D ;D ;D Too funny!!! LOLOL!!
Edie

Dale Smith

An old but still ruggedly handsome Sergeant Major found himself at a gala event hosted by a local liberal arts college. There was no shortage of extremely young, idealistic ladies in attendance, one of whom approached the Sergeant Major for conversation. "Excuse me, Sergeant Major, but you seem to be a very serious man. Is something bothering you?"

"Negative, ma'am. Just serious by nature."

The young lady looked at his awards and decorations and said, "It looks like you have seen a lot of action."

"Yes, ma'am, a lot of action."

The young lady, tiring of trying to start up a conversation, said, "You know, you should lighten up a little. Relax and enjoy yourself."

The Sergeant Major just stared at her in his serious manner. Finally, the young lady said, "You know, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but when is the last time you've been with a woman?"

"1955, ma'am."

"Well, there you are. You really need to chill out and quit taking everything so seriously!? I mean, 1955!?"

Feeling charitable and a little bit drunk, she took his hand and led him to a private room where she proceeded to spend some time with him. Afterwards, panting for breath, she leaned against his chest and said, "Wow, you sure didn't forget much since 1955!"

The Sergeant Major, glancing at his watch, said in his matter-of-fact voice, "I hope not, it's only 2130 now."

(Gotta love military time!)

pam

EVE'S SIDE OF THE STORY

After three weeks in the Garden of Eden,God came to visit Eve.
" So, how
is everything going?" inquired God.

"It is all so beautiful, God," she replied.
"The sunrises and sunsets
are breath-taking, the smells, the sights, everything is wonderful, but
I have just one problem.
It's these breasts you have given me.
The middle one pushes the other
two out and I am constantly knocking them with my arms, catching them on
branches and snagging them on bushes. They're a real pain."

And Eve went on to tell God that since many other parts of her body came
inpairs, such as her limbs, eyes, ears, etc.
She felt that having only
two breasts might leave her body more "symmetrically balanced".

"That's a fair point," replied God, "But it was my first shot at this,
you know.
I gave the animals six breasts, so I figured that you needed
onlyhalf of those, but I see that you are right.
I will fix it up right
away."

And God reached down, removed the middle breast and tossed it into the
bushes.
Three weeks passed and God once again visited Eve in the Garden
of Eden.

"Well, Eve, how is my favorite creation?"

"Just fantastic," she replied, "But for one oversight.
You see, all the
animals are paired off. The ewe has a ram and the cow has her bull.
All
the animals have a mate except me. I feel so alone."

God thought for a moment and said, "You know, Eve, you are right.
How
could I have overlooked this? You do need a mate and I will immediately
create a man from a part of you. Let's see....where did I put that
useless boob?"

Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

sixdogsmom

Edie

frawin

Quote from: Dale Smith on July 28, 2008, 03:53:46 PM
Well thank you Jo... I'll tell you what.  Growing in Howard, I used to love to see you out and about town.  I always thought you were just THE most beautiful woman!!!  And you still are!

Dale, you silver tongue rascal you, always swooning the young ladies. What did you tell me your degree field was, Psychology of Women?
Frank

Catwoman

Uhm...not to appear TOO forward...but...I always considered Walter Matthau (sp?) to be a most handsome man, especially in his later years...his face was a study in angles...no little-boy smooth planes there!  I'll bet he photographed fabulously in black and white, too...his face, in later years, had lots of visual interest.  Dale, if you're lucky, when you're a 'grumpier old man', you'll be able to light a room with the same fabulous smile that graced Walter's face...much in the same way as you light up the forum with your wit and wisdom.  I willingly join the chorus of, "YOU's A HOTTIE!"...especially since you grew that caterpillar.   ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk