Chuckles

Started by flo, June 29, 2007, 03:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carl Harrod

Little Johnny watched, fascinated, as his mother gently rubbed cold cream on her face.
"Why are you rubbing cold cream on you face, mommy?" he asked.
"To make myself beautiful," said his mother.
A few minutes later, she began removing the cream with a tissue.
"What's the matter?" asked Little Johnny. "Giving up?"

kdfrawg

That was horrible, Carl.

I loved it.

;D

Diane Amberg

Diane Amberg

Hey, Kermit, What is big, has 4 wheels and flies?

A garbage truck.  There's a part time job for you.  You wouldn't even have to pack a lunch.  It's provided as a perk of the driver's job.

kdfrawg

I discovered when I lived there that working a garbage truck in San Francisco was not a bad deal. If a spot came open, you could buy into it for about $8-10,000. If you stayed five years, it became a full share. Then (in the 80s) you had a good chance of making $100,000 a year. The same thing was true of really good waiter positions. Life is stranger than fiction.

Dee Gee

This something I thought of when reading Waldo's post in Everyone has a cause in the Coffee Shop.

Teacher: What is the chemical formula for water?
Pupil: HIJKLMNO.
Teacher: What are you talking about?
Pupil: Yesterday, you said it was H to O.

Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Diane Amberg

Carl Harrod

* There are only two things a child will share willingly: communicable diseases and their mother's age.

* Kids really brighten a household; they never turn off any lights.

* Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble.

Dee Gee

All good ones, and all of them are the truth.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Diane Amberg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk