Good Nite All

Started by flo, June 25, 2007, 10:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Check out the picture that was attached to Roma's previous post..
She is "getting down with her bad self and rockin' out!"   ;D
Way to go Roma Jean!
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Judy Harder

Roma, that looks like so much fun.

Music is a part of me.......and until I had the radiation therapy on my neck, I sang with all whoever sang.
Sang my way through high school.......Dad said, " if they would give you homework in music form then You
would do so well"....well what he did was tell me that I should buckle down and learn my lessons.....Nah.
I would rather sing with the choir, or to the radio, etc.

So I envy anyone who can make music. I can play a mean stereo, now' and I know good music when I hear it.
But, since I am cancer  free I will accept what is just me.  :D :D
AOYP
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Jo McDonald

WAY TO GO, ROMA JEAN !!!!

Rudy-- why are you waiting all this time to let me know about the "suicide drink" --- I thought they said it was a Sunny-side drink~~~~~~~~~`I thought I had excellent hearing, buttttttttttttt  guess not, huh?

Feeling much better now - and there is going to be a New Years Eve Dance here at the Park and I plan on Boggyin' Down !
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Roma Jean Turner

Thanks everyone, it really is a blast.  I am definitely going to have to get my own guitar and Playstation 2.  Hoping some folks got the PS3 for Christmas and I want to sell their PS2.  One of my Grand nephew's said, "Don't get to good or we'll all have to start missing work so we can stay home and practice."  Ha, ha.  What a wonderful Christmas this was for me.  One of the best ever. 

Teresa

Good night everyone.
It is way past when I wanted to be in bed.. so I am heading there now..
Hope you all are astral traveling to wonderful places as you sleep, and you wake up refreshed and ready to face a new day. :)

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

Well, I woke up this morning --- pleased as punch that I did -- and I had a good day - worked and was busy from 9 until 3 and never even took a lunch break.  Then when I got home, we freshened up a bit and went to Fulton/Rockport and met some friends that we had not seen for about 7 years...they owned a resort in Branson, Mo. on Tanneycomo Lake years ago, and we always stayed there - then when they sold it we stayed at another resort just 1 mile north of there.  Both couples became very good friends of our, and when I checked my answering maching Friday evening, we had a message that told us they were just 12 miles north of us at a RV park and invited us to come see them.  So we did that this evening - had a GREAT time, catching up on the past few years.
It really isn't late yet, but I put in quite a day , so I am getting ready for snooze land. 
Rest well, everyone.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Tobina+1

Well, the New Year's bug hit me a couple days early this year, and I was a cleaning fool yesterday.  Cleaned out my closet and my drawers.  2 big sacks of clothes that I'll take to Goodwill sometime this week (and a trash full of clothes not worth giving away).  FINALLY convinced myself that I'd never be a size 6 again...   :'(  boo hoo...  (I made myself feel better by saying that IF I do get there, all these clothes will be out of style... but then another voice kept saying, "Ha, they'll be back IN style by that time!".  That little voice got chewed out royally by the other voice... and then I went and had some biscotti.)   ;)
I still haven't had the urge to put away all the Christmas decorations, but maybe that will hit me tomorrow.  It's not too bad since all the snowflakes get to stay up (those don't come down until I feel the toasty spring sun on my face).
I hope everyone has a good, SAFE New Year's tonight!  See ya next year!

Rudy Taylor

Tobina, the latest picture of you and your husband is so great.
You're a beautiful couple.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Bonnie M.

"You're a beautiful couple."

"Amen" to that!
Bonnie

Janet Harrington

That is a fantastic picture, Tobina. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk