Good Nite All

Started by flo, June 25, 2007, 10:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo McDonald

Ohhhh my funny, silly girl. :laugh: :laugh:

I so hope you found you beddie bye bye.  I am thinking your sister is looking for hers too...
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Roma Jean Turner

Thursday I headed to Grove, OK to meet up with my YaYa sisters which I have spoken of before.  We had a wonderful time.  We played a great board game/card game called Sequence.  I loved it and will start a little group here.
      Jo, I found a place, but can't remember the name, in Grove that had some flour sack dish towels. I can't remember the name of the place, but it is in a house, on a corner across from a decorating shop.  Anyway, next time you go down there maybe you can find it.  I believe the house is painted either blue or purple.  (Rambling as usual).  We ate a place called Caffe Tarimisu.  The food was excellent and the desserts where just the best.
     Friday we went on to Chanute, KS for the 45th High school reunion.  What a wonderful time.  However, we rode on a flatbed truck and sat on bales of hay for the parade on Saturday.  I breathed all of that in and within an hour had laryngitis and couldn't speak above a whisper.  I ran around the banquet Saturday night with a legal pad to write my conversation on.  No way I would miss the party.  Drove home yesterday, went to the clinic, picked up the dogs and crashed.  Worked today, but am more than ready to crawl under the covers.  I feel so blessed to have my old friends and to keep collecting new ones.  Can't wait till we have our gathering.  Good night Elk Co.

Teresa

How fun!
I LOVE my Ya Ya Posse sisters.
There is nothing like that kind of friendship in the whole world!
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Roma Jean Turner

;)You got that right.   Hey, how are your new glasses doing?

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Roma Jean Turner on October 01, 2007, 08:45:10 PM
We ate a place called Caffe Tarimisu.  The food was excellent and the desserts where just the best.

So, just how did that Caffe Tarimisu taste?  I would think it would be hard to eat a Caffe Tarimisu.  LOL

Roma Jean Turner

The Tarimisu at the Caffe Tarimisu was the best we've every had.  The mint cheesecake was so yummy as well.

Boy am I cranky tonight.  My good Gateway laptop, two years old, had to have a new keyboard and touch pad installed last month.  I got it back and within two weeks it was doing all kinds of weird stuff that I have never had any computer do, I took it back to Best Buy they kept it overnight, made some adjustment and pronounced it a software setting.  I picked it up last Wed night and then took off on my trip.  Last night as I was uploading pictures from the trip it started doing some weird things again.
When I got home tonight and turned it on, it started beeping incessantly and I couldn't even get it to shut down.  I ran it
out to Best Buy in the rain at 8:00pm and as I was showing them what was happening, the screen went out.  Yikes.  They are sending it back to have it all replaced for the second time.  Thank God it is under warrenty, but wonder, if they can't fix it
right the first time  can they do any better this time? 

I'm back to using my six year old ACER laptop which may actually outlive the two year old.  So......... Thank God for the ACER.  Thanks for listening to the rant.  I'm off to bed.

Diane Amberg

Janet, I don't think they got it, and I promised I wouldn't mention those fauxpas anymore. But then again, maybe the walls ARE made of dark chocolate, in which case...I'm there!

Janet Harrington

Diane,

I am positive that they didn't get it.  Oh well.  Maybe they will look and look and look and finally get it.  LOL

Mom70x7

@    ;D   @    :D   @    ;D

Are you wanting hints?/size]

Roma Jean Turner

Okay ladies, enlighten me.  I don't really have a lot of time to ponder this.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk