Good Nite All

Started by flo, June 25, 2007, 10:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roma Jean Turner

;DOne more day to go and I'll be back home.  I won a drawing today from one of the vendors.  A bag full of neat stuff.  Little pocket knife that does all kinds of things, CD case, pens, highlighter, a great little travel clock with an alarm.  I may be 63, but I still love toys.  Good Nite, Elk County friends.

kdfrawg

Toys are great. I have a bunch of little colored foam brains that one of the big vendors of MS drugs always gives away at meetings. I always had some in my office wherever I worked so I could toss some brains to programmers that were acting like they needed some extra.

;D

Teresa

Good night everyone..
I have had my bath.. I'm heading outside to the hot tub.. (IF I can beat the mosquitoes from latching on to me before I get in.). and then Kjell has promised me a long deep tissue back rub.
I have had both of my little sweethearts all day today and my poor old back is just trashed out.

But I may be all broken down.. but Mason ( 5 1/2 months old) was as precious and happy as ever..
( cause Ashley and I dote on him) and Ashley (5 1/2 years old)  is still my little side kick who has me wrapped around her finger..

With Mason either in my arms or on my hip...She and I made tortillas.. colored and did crafts... we played beauty shop and I did her toes and fingernails with polish and glitter and I taught her to play Crazy 8..and the little card shark legitimately beat me 8 games out of the 12! :o
Dang... Glad she isn't playing poker yet.. ;D

I have to post a picture of them that I took when Mason woke up from his nap.. all smiles of course..
Ash looked at him and leaned over and kissed him and said, "Mee Maw.. isn't he just the cutest thing? Don't we just love him to pieces?" ..

I am truly blessed!

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Ole Granny

Yes, you truly are blessed.  They are lovely.  Grandchildren are so much fun.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

dandymomma

Quote from: Teresa on August 03, 2007, 09:07:31 PM
Good night everyone..
I have had my bath.. I'm heading outside to the hot tub.. (IF I can beat the mosquitoes from latching on to me before I get in.). and then Kjell has promised me a long deep tissue back rub.
I have had both of my little sweethearts all day today and my poor old back is just trashed out.

But I may be all broken down.. but Mason ( 5 1/2 months old) was as precious and happy as ever..
( cause Ashley and I dote on him) and Ashley (5 1/2 years old)  is still my little side kick who has me wrapped around her finger..

With Mason either in my arms or on my hip...She and I made tortillas.. colored and did crafts... we played beauty shop and I did her toes and fingernails with polish and glitter and I taught her to play Crazy 8..and the little card shark legitimately beat me 8 games out of the 12! :o
Dang... Glad she isn't playing poker yet.. ;D

I have to post a picture of them that I took when Mason woke up from his nap.. all smiles of course..
Ash looked at him and leaned over and kissed him and said, "Mee Maw.. isn't he just the cutest thing? Don't we just love him to pieces?" ..

I am truly blessed!

This is the kind of stuff you are missing out on, Mom.  Tell Daddy to pack it up, it's time to come HOME!!!!

Anettia

I know Am, and lately I have been thinking about it more and more. I remember how Grandma would play with you and Trev and think about how I am missing all this. I was talking to Lauren,(my running partner) the other day and her daughter and grandkids are here for a visit, I told her I was very jealous that I only get to see mine once a year.  :(   Since we are coming to WA for Christmas, I am in a hurry for the end of the year to get here!  And one week just isn't enough time there. Is anyone else out there far away from grand kids?
"The will to win means nothing if you haven't the will to prepare."

MarineMom

Mine is only 150 miles away but sometimes it seems like he's in another country :-\--when I lived in Dodge he stayed with me every weekend now I only see him during school vacations in the spring, summer and Christmas. :'(

Mom70x7

Mine are in Wisconsin - and I'm in Kansas.  :(

It's still a major shock - they used to be only 30 minutes away. It's been 2 years since I've seen them  :'(, other than in pictures.

Jo McDonald

We have only been in Kansas for the summer this year, since 1997 and I would get very homesick for the girls, and the grands and great grands, as we would see them in October and April and not very many times even then.  We miss Sherri & Curt and our Tania very much, we are ll still in the same state, but our precious Tania is clear across the state and we miss her VERY MUCH .  
Enjoyed the pictures of little Mason and little Ashley who is growing up wayyyyyy too fast.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

frawin

Our grandkids are all in Texas, but Texas is a BIG state.  We do get to see them several times a year, but it is an 8-hour drive from Midland to Houston, and Tyler where the boys live.  Our daughter is in California, but she doesn't have children, but that would be even farther for us if she did.  We are all (kids and grandkids) getting together this next weekend in Galveston for our annual fun weekend.  Actually, it is 3 days and 4 nights.  We are really looking forward to that!  In the past, we have gotten together in the Hill Country, so this will be a change.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk