Good Nite All

Started by flo, June 25, 2007, 10:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

Jo, your daughter calling you and I big wind-bags???? are we going to stand for that??? >:( >:( ??? >:(
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Diane Amberg

Teresa, did anyone check out those beeps you were hearing? Was it a smoke detector? Most only do one short beep( repeated) for low battery. I'm very nosey.

kdfrawg

Maybe it was a UBO. That's Unidentified Beeping Object.

;D

Teresa

I listened to it all day and finally I couldn't stands it any longer.
I called Kaye at the City office and told her.. She had someone check it out and it WAS a smoke detector with a low battery I guess.
But the problem is taken care of.. and my ears are very grateful.  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Diane Amberg

Glad to hear that the noise was taken care of....See, it was calling for help and you did. Even if it was a "bleeping" unidentified beeping object. 

kdfrawg

I guess it's a case of the queen to the rescue again, huh?

Did you notice those nice new jeans she was wearing as she flew by on the way to the rescue?

;D

Teresa

It is 10:00 and I haven't even cooked supper yet.. and it is ALL you guys fault!
Keeping me on here like you do!
You should be ashamed.. Feeding an addict her fixes.. hahaha

I am going to log off of here. I have tons to do yet before I can pull the sheets down and shut my eyes, so I better get at it.
Everyone have a wonderful evening...........................

Good night Elizabeth and Jason..........

(((And with that..the upstairs light goes out .......)))

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Diane Amberg

Good night to all. I've laughed so hard my side hurts.

flo

flo

been a good day - have had some very rib busting laughs, some teary eyes, some "a-ha" so that's what happened, lunch with a friend (she brought meat-supreme from poplar), saw three of my granddaughters, relaxing evening and now it's time to hit the hay. goodnight everyone and aoyp  :angel:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk