Good Nite All

Started by flo, June 25, 2007, 10:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joanna

I like your picture too Tobina!

I got most of the Christmas decorations packed up and stacked in the dining room for Marty to put away later (lucky him!)  I also washed the vehicle...  I tend to do that 3 or 4 times a year whether it needs it or not  ???  Played on the computer a little too (imagine that!)

Tonight Marty & I are going to Wichita to play pool and cards with Lonnie & Ruth and some friends.  It will probably be the first New Year's Eve in several years that I stay up till midnight, hope I can make it! 

I wish you all a wonderful 2008.  I have all my list of resolutions to start on in the morning. (I think I got some of them from that post a while back!)   ;D  Everyone stay safe and warm!  Happy New Year! :D

Roma Jean Turner

HAPPY NEW YEAR ELK COUNTY FRIENDS!!!!!!  It is 6:00pm, I already have my pj's on.  The temperature is dropping fast, the dogs are cuddled up, the Christmas lights are on and I'm here with my new TV and my laptop.  Life is good in Romaland.  Ha, ha.   :laugh:  A friend always has an open house tomorrow, so I won't leave the house until then.

Tobina+1

Quote from: Rudy Taylor on December 31, 2007, 02:38:09 PM
Tobina, the latest picture of you and your husband is so great.
You're a beautiful couple.

Thanks for all the compliments, friends!  That was taken on Christmas Eve after church; we always meet at my Grandma's house and have oyster soup and get pictures taken.

Happy New Year to everyone!  I wish you all the very best in 2008!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk