Good Nite All

Started by flo, June 25, 2007, 10:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

good night everyone and aoyp  :angel:
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Janet Harrington

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

I finished watching Duke and Pitt U. play basketball and Duke got beat by one point --in overtime, WHAT A GAME  wooo Hoooooooo  
I got up this morning feeling like I have been run over by a Mack truck ---- Lord of Mercy, I don't have a clue where all the mean little germs jumped up from and landed square on me.  But I have been drinking lots and lots of water -- took a nap -- and have taken some Zitramax,  so now feel like I might not have to call Lloyd Zimmerman after all.  Maybe the party we all had this afternoon while Ms T was gone done me in   :D :D :D
 Good night all and have a blessed day tomorrow.

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Judy Harder

Jo,

Isn't that called an "hang-over?"
Hope you feel better soon.
Not fun being puny at Christmas time.

AOYP and God bless
Hugs, too
:-* :-* :-[ :-[ ::) ::)
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Bonnie M.

Jo, I hope you're feeling better today. 

Take it easy.
Bonnie

Roma Jean Turner

I stopped in Moline and ate at the Swinging Bridge Cafe then up to Howard for a chat with Wilma and on to Wichita.  We are drinking hot cider while waiting of the snow.  Also stopped in at the Flinthills Express office in Sedan and picked up a copy of Rudy's book.  Sleep tight Elk Co.

W. Gray

Swing Bridge was going to move by mid-December.

Have they moved?
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

sixdogsmom

Not yet! I hear it is to be over the holiday, there was some glitch with an electrician or something.
Edie

Joanna

What a good night for snuggling in with the cat on my lap, the dog beside me, a big bowl of popcorn on the table and a funny movie to watch!  ...  Well, it's not a good night for much of anything, really; but I'll make the best of it just like everyone else!

Today we got the tile grouted in our kitchen backsplash.  We chose slate in a random mosaic and it looks great, but it's hard to grout when the tiles are all different sizes and thicknesses.  I did the south half of the kitchen last week and kept putting of the north half.  Our carpenter came yesterday to take final measurements on the trim work though, so my son gave me a stern look and told me I had to get the rest of it grouted before the trim goes up.  He told me last night and again this morning.  Wonder where he gets that bossiness from???

Anyhow, I got a lot of it done then started to be really worn out, so Marty helped me finish the last part.  I'll be able to give the tile a final scrub in a couple days and put sealer on it, then not have to worry about it again.  I got it all cleaned up and then scrubbed down the kitchen, so while I took a shower Marty & Clay made chili and chocolate cake.

Our son Chris called, they're having Christmas with his wife's family in Salina and told me that before 11 they had well over 3 or 4 inches of heavy snow.  How lucky for Dana's folks to have a house full of kids, grandkids and their dogs all housebound for the entire weekend!  It sounds bad, but if it were me I'd be enjoying every minute and I'll bet they are too.

Now I'm going to go get that popcorn in the pot and pour me a Pepsi.  Everyone stay safe & warm!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk