Good Nite All

Started by flo, June 25, 2007, 10:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Hey, Teresa, the second Ice Age film is good too. That squirrel thing with his acorn is still at it. Really cute.

Teresa

We thought that was the one we had. She owns the first one.. But this one was called Meltdown . Guess we will have to look for the 2nd one.
The best part of having kids and grandkids is the fact that you can go to all the kids shows and fit right in.. LOL
And is there anything more precious and fun that hearing kids get really really tickled and laugh that hard belly laugh?
She did over this show and I laughed at the show but more at her.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Diane Amberg

Melt Down is the second one, I think. Is that the one where the squirrel goes to acorn heaven only to be resusitated and brought back? Cracked me up!

Teresa

yeah that was the one. Is it the last one?
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Roma Jean Turner

I love Monster's Inc.  I loaned my DVD to some friends with little kids, and the kids tore it up.  I am going to buy myself another one.  I haven't seen the second Ice Age yet, will have to rent it. I love the Pixar animation.  A Bug's Life is another one of my favorites.

Bonnie M.

For an animated movie, we liked "Cars," have you seen that one?
Bonnie

patyrn

Here it is nearly 9 p.m. on Tuesday night here in Sooner Land (Oklahoma City/Edmond) and our electricity has just now come back on after a couple of days with none due to the icy weather.  We are ever so THANKFUL for the power!!!!!!  Luckily we have a gas fireplace in the den for warmth in one room and a gas cooktop to cook the defrosting meat from the warming freezer, and a gas hot water tank so we could at least take hot showers.  Otherwise, we were dark and cold and not enjoying this adventure of not having TV, computers, telephones, light, heat, etc.  The power lines all across the state have really taken a hit from frozen, falling limbs, and there have been too many accidents on the roads and highways to count.  Many, many linemen from surrounding areas and states have arrived to help repair the damage.  Some forecasts are for 7-10 days until all repairs are completed.  We hope it bypasses Elk County!

Bonnie M.

I'm glad for you, that your electricity is back on!  It's at times like this that you are happy for all of your gas burning appliances!  We've been seeing the devastation that the ice storm has caused, on T. V.  Take care!
Bonnie

Janet Harrington

Unless it gets really cold tonight, the ice storm has bypassed Elk County.  This is what we went through a few years ago when we lost our electricity for 5 days I think.  That's when the National Guard came out and helped Elk County move broken trees.  I'm glad you have your electric back on.  I wonder...Frank and Myrna, how did you survive in the new place?

Diane Amberg

As far as the cute kids' cartoon films, I've seen them all and would be hard pressed to pick a favorite. All the ones you all mentioned are really cute. I'm not sure if there is a third Ice Age film or not. Sometimes they make films that go straight to video but I'm not sure on that one. Our library has a large tape and DVD collection, I can check there.
I'm glad the ice storm missed some of you. Now it's headed our way, but I think another system is going to moderate it and we'll get some snow and mostly rain.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk