Good Nite All

Started by flo, June 25, 2007, 10:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roma Jean Turner

I wish we had a Poplar Pizza here in Springfield.  I was absolutely impressed with the pizza that Wilma, Jimmie and I had.  Next time through, we'll be having another won't we?  :P

Wilma

If at all possible, we will.  Jimmie Ann and I got home from Wichita about 4:00 today and not having had much lunch were ready to eat again.  She went up and got some Wing Dings from Poplar pizza.  Sure is easy.  No cooking, minimal cleanup.

Teresa

Yep.. just lick your lips.. wipe your face and hands and you are done.  ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Wilma

Well, Thanksgiving Day is almost over and I survived.  Had 7 adults and 5 children and I didn't have to do anything but eat.  I think the commotion all day is more tiring than anything.  The older I get, the more tiring it is to have the house full of people all day.  We convinced 2 little great grandsons that I do have eyes in the back of my head.  I wonder if they will remember it.  It was a good day in spite of being so tired tonight.  How did the rest of you do? 

Teresa

We ate and we ate and we laughed and talked and ate some more!
I am soooo full!
And the Turkey was perfect!

And guess who ate a whole pie?? (less one piece?)

Yep!! Our very own Kjell!

We had a wonderful relaxing day. Sandy and Kjell and I played Rummicube and
((((shhhhhhhh........ I think I was the winner the most of the time.

Kjell H.

Yep, that pie kind of found its own way into the piehole....  ;D

And here we are at the end of the day with the cats being allowed some time warming up from the cold weather outside...

Marshal Halloway

flo

a wonderful thanksgiving day with family, food and a lot of cleanup.  My back just simply will not bend one more time.  Those great-grandsons were a joy and played so well together, but are getting just a bit big for gr-g'ma to pick up (but I still do).  And to top it all of, was almost done eating when it hit me  ::) :-\ forgot the green-beans.  No one missed them and don't know where we'd have put em anyhow.  Sent loads of "care packages" home with everyone and still have enough turkey to boil in the leftover turkey broth for some homemade noodles.  (right now food don't even sound good).  :-\..  I read the "HOW TO CELEBRATE THANKSGIVING" before the blessing and really had everyone's attention.  Some very good food for thought lest we forget just how fortunate we really are.  Hope everyone had a great a day as I did and now me wittle body says it's time for that bed.  Nite-all and aoyp. :angel:
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Bonnie M.

Caption under Teresa and Kjell's picture should be..... "When you come to the end of a perfect day!"
Bonnie

Jo McDonald

Perfect caption, Bonnie.

In regards to his profile picture --- and then in the recliner, I am SO GLAD he got out of jail.    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Teresa

Good Lord! I never even knew he changed it.. LOL
I took that picture while we were in Tombstone Arizona.
(Personally I think it suits him)  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk