Good Nite All

Started by flo, June 25, 2007, 10:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ole Granny

"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

kdfrawg

Oops, I got the message too late...

( kermit creeps off quietly towards an empty corner... )

;D

dandymomma

Well, the only thing I got acomplished today was takeing care of the animals, but me and the kids had a very nice nap.  :laugh:

Oh well, there's always time for chores, right???

flo

that's it - I'm going to bed.  Be gone a couple days so will have to catch up on the news Tues. nite.  Have a good 'un and aoyp :angel:
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Diane Amberg

Yawn...G'night all. Don't let the bed bugs bite... Or those giant killer crabs with the huge claws.... Shucks, here in Delaware we'd just steam those bad boys and crack crab all afternoon.Yummy!

dandymomma

Well, thanks to my darling, 4 year old daughter, who dumped a jumbo sized bag of timothy hay all over the living room and dining room in her attempt to give the guinea pig a treat, I was able to get the carpets cleaned this evening and the kitchen swept.

Still haven't gone grocery shopping. Luckily, the kids wanted mac and cheese and fruit for dinner tonight. I had a jelly sandwich, a glass of milk and about 3 packages of fruit snacks.

Tomorrow is another day.

Good night all.

Diane Amberg

Your "whistle pig" is adorable!!!

Teresa

I have been so busy the past few days that I have stayed away from the forum so I COULD get some things done.
Now I have to read tons of stuff to catch up. I am just starting at the top board and checking to see what is "red checked" and new and going from there.
WOW.. what a ton of stuff  has been posted the past 24 hours!
I love it..and if Flo and Mama are the biggest wind bags..well... that's ok.
Without it, I wouldn't have as much to catch up on.. LOL
and I would think that nothing was going on.  ;)

Kjell told me that last week we have had 3,803 visits to our forum...
(771 different computers logged in to our site)
and they opened up 63,700 pages and spent about 12-15 minutes on each visit.
How is THAT for putting us on the map?!  :)

Well, It is once again 2:30 and I need to get some sleep.
We worked up at the office tonight from about 8:30  until midnight.
And I was going to just go to bed then.. buuuutt, the forum was calling my name..  ;D

There is something in the old Hutchinson house or somewhere back there that sounds like an alarm clock giving off 3 short beeps. and it has been going on since we got home! It is annoying the ever loving hell out of me! >:(

We opened the windows all up because there is a great cool breeze tonight and anytime I can have fresh air over a/c already breathed air, I will take it.. but because the windows are opened.. that darned beeping is going to drive me more insane than I already am!

And you know, once you hear it.. that is all you can hear! :P

Oh well, Once Kjell starts snoring.. then that will be all that I can hear..  ::)
then I will concentrating on trying to get him to turn over.. only to have him turn the wrong way ..on my side! ( He really is a bed pig sometimes)

Enough chattering.. I need to check a few more things than I am off to bed.

Night All... :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

desertlilydarla

Good night Mary Ellen...

I need to stop this addiction  I have on this forum.. I never get to bed before 1 or two in the morning because I reading post and house work has come to a stand still...well almost..... I now have Southern Living at Home boxes stacked to the ceiling in my office and 11 more hugh one's coming in tomorrow....help I'm drowning in here :'( :'( :'(  This time I'am going to bed or my husband will be getting up just as I lay down .  Good night all or good morning to you.  I thank it's the later.
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

MarineMom

Quote from: Teresa on July 11, 2007, 01:36:47 AM

There is something in the old Hutchinson house or somewhere back there that sounds like an alarm clock giving off 3 short beeps. and it has been going on since we got home! It is annoying the ever loving hell out of me!

I lived in an apartment with a smoke detecter that did that whenever the power went out. made it impossible to sleep when there was a power outage

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk