Good Nite All

Started by flo, June 25, 2007, 10:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudy Taylor

Teresa,

OK, now we can be truthful about it.  EVERYONE came to the get-together on Saturday.  There were at least 150
forum members there.  The food was wonderful !

We just didn't let you and Ta Ta know! 

It truly is "a wonderful life."

Jo McDonald

Good grief, Rudy, you have fallen into their trap ---- Now,  you are "pullin' the pranks"   OHhhhhhhhhh   hahahahaha ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;
       Oh My Goodness,   How I enjoy this forum !!!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Teresa

Quote from: Rudy Taylor on September 24, 2007, 10:39:54 AM
Teresa,

OK, now we can be truthful about it.  EVERYONE came to the get-together on Saturday.  There were at least 150
forum members there.  The food was wonderful !

We just didn't let you and Ta Ta know! 

You're mean.. Mean as a snake!.. Just plain ole' mean !
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

greatguns

Oh yes Rudy!  I had such a good time with you and the others.  And the food was just awesome. ;) ;) ;)

Wilma

I did miss Ta Ta though and I know Jo missed Ms. T.  We have had them around for a long time.

Rudy Taylor

By leaving out those two ... everyone tended to leave their clothes on.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Wilma

Oh, yes, I was paid to leave mine on.

indygal

We were sorry to hear the picnic was canceled, but made good use of the afternoon anyway. Like you Teresa, we were "mucking" out a couple of old buildings: the house and garage just south of Harmony, which we bought Friday afternoon. I know....we need our heads examined, but we do believe it was a wise purchase. Terrell says if we buy one more house, we'll be able to buy a hotel, but I think the rules are four houses, not three. All I know for sure is we need to be passing "Go" pretty soon so we can collect our $$$ for the next round of play! LOL

PS: Glad you liked the bean salad, Joanna. We gave some to Kevin Mitchell too, so we had just a dab of leftovers to take home.

Janet Harrington

I can't believe that you all lied to me and Ms. T.  ha ha  I didn't miss any of you, except my momma and Ms. T's momma and I still saw both of them. 

Teresa

And we took our clothes off anyway Rudy..

Everybody just missed it..
( Thank God.. ::) :P)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk