Good Nite All

Started by flo, June 25, 2007, 10:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Thanks to you all for the kind words and prayers. U. of Del. won their football game tonight against William and Mary 49-31 so that helps too. :D :D :D

Teresa

Had a huge day today. Been gone all day long and got home around 8:00 this evening. Kjell and I took Mason with us today and he (Mason) and I went to the Chiropractor. We then headed into Wichita to pick up some supplies for Mark at the siding place.
Then we went to a few other places and the best part was we ate at Jimmy's Diner.
I love that place.
They have wonderful food. I had 2 pork chops and 2 big  orders of fried mush.
Wonderful.  :)
Kjell had chicken fried steak and potatoes .
Mason had carrots, applesauce and cereal.. lol

I am ready for bed.. but I have a bit more stuff to do, so I will finish up and then off to dreamland..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Teresa

I am getting my latest issue of National Inquirer ( because curious minds want to know  :D )
and I am going to bed...and read for awhile.
I have been down with a virus the last 2 days and I still feel like dog poo.

Throat feels like someone swabbed it with jalapeƱo juice and my bones ache all over with a headache off and on and I have absolutely NO power. My feet, ankles and calves of my legs are fat and swollen ( like when I was pregnant.) Other than all of that ... I feel like a million bucks!  ;D

So am bidding you all a farewell for the evening..

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

The guy that shares my office was sick Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with something just like that, except he added throwing up and diarrhea with that.  He came back to work today.

Rudy Taylor

Dang it, Ta Ta ... I'm trying to eat my breakfast!

It truly is "a wonderful life."

Janet Harrington

You should not be eating your Wheaties at the computer.

Wilma

Why not?  I have my Cheerios at the computer every morning.

Janet Harrington

If you keep doing that sooner or later you are going to spill milk and cereal on the keyboard and then where would you be.  Up a creek without a keyboard.  That's what I say.

Wilma

Rudy Taylor

Children! Children. Stop that fussing!
It truly is "a wonderful life."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk